+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    the upgrade sales are for 30 day weapons sorry folks its not a permanent upgrade weapon.....
    WTS 4xupg ZHEN
    if so, well, they're going to definitely lose jin players.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    tbh I have no glacial weapons and crafted weapons gonna be useless against ran / PH weapons...
    yah, they gave a boost to glacial weapons only but what about Tali, Ferk, and Chimera's ???

whoops, Atzigan forgot !
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Anyway 35% boost is still pretty much garbage and in no way in hell would match or come close to an upgrade yet they put bull$hit equipment limitation lol. So much so is just a waste of devs time.
    Hope so and that those upgraded weapons are as equal or better than the ones that are from Ran or else there's gonna be a problem.

Frank
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Banned
    This is stupid. The only thing its going to be good for is melee/magic clubs.

Just an example...I got a club thats 65 melee, 30hp, 50dd 4xstr 2xvit...pretty good by Jin standards right now. After the booster...65melee, 40hp, 65dd, 5xstr, 3xvit. Whats an old upgrade by comparison? 60melee, 120hp, 6xdd, 12 crit, 120 allstat. I've gone from having a great club, to having a ****ty club, that after the booster is...well still a ****ty club.

I have some dd/dual leech weapons. Right now...pretty nice. After booster...not even close to even being on par with an old epic.

First I thought...well its cool for zhens. Yeah...have fun with your 70hp zhen when people have 120hp zhens.

This booster = a giant steaming pile of ****. All my weapons are still going to be garbage, just slightly less so, and all my rings got ****ed over. This booster really fell short of expectations. The sad thing is ShadowAce's suggestion to just give a discount on the new upgrades is better then this booster and had then been the proposal it would have lead to lots of Jin ragequits, which is going to happen anyhow now once it sinks it to people how awful this "compensation" is for PW telling a LIE about Jin remaining an upgrade/epic free server.

well I really don't care if they sell upgraded in Jin at all, either about the merge. What is the screw part is that some people did spent lot of money plussing their weapons to +15 and such and that everything will go to waste since the new upgraded weapons will be much powerful and better. So now what, if you own a tali club, ferk, or opaniel
    it will become totally useless, it will be nice if as for compensation they'll trade it for an upgraded with the same status of Ran.

Frank
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Did I just read 5 hours everyday or 50 hrs total?
    Wut?

Are they barking mad? I work like 57hrs A week with weekends on standby - im sure im not the only person working here so I'm sure that's just a typo.

Right?

Not that it really bothers me but yeah. .
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Wut?

Are they barking mad? I work like 57hrs A week with weekends on standby - im sure im not the only person working here so I'm sure that's just a typo.

Right?

well yah that's not possible in some cases, at the end they just might skip that and boost your weapon.

Frank
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Banned
    Wut?

Right?

I'd just leave my computer on when I go to work to get my 5 hours...but to be honest this boost is such a joke its not worth adding a dollar on to my electric bill.

Banned
    Wut?

Right?

No but they're forcing you to play ingame to receive the compensation while you played for 1 year, 2 year or more and your weapons still turn into garbage compared to Ran and PH weaps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    I'd just leave my computer on when I go to work to get my 5 hours...but to be honest this boost is such a joke its not worth adding a dollar on to my electric bill.
    Scuse me, the joke is the PH weapons they introduced on iRohan.