+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    One new race. 1st one is until level 50, then the 2 others are the job change..
    Yep that sounds better.

So perhaps there's a graphical change involved with the class change this time eh? Maturing from the munchkin at level 50 into the 2 classes to be unveiled.

2 on the sides could be the two jobs which consist of transformations.
    Or
    also 3 different classes after lvl 50.
    Or
    Could use the 3 different attacks Magic, Melee Or Range.
    Or
    Healing support, defending support or attacker.

Also, I hope they get to use the ****tier weapons.. polearms, dual swords and axes. And make them more useful.. would like to use something different for a change.

Really excited to see how this all works!!
    Last edited by Justice1989; 11-25-2014 at 11:57 PM.

I'm willing to bet it won't quite be as interesting as it could be

For now I would approach this as simply a new race.

We all know how giants ended up...

Predicted with the help of my crystal ball and sherlock-like deductive skillz back on the 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Replacing races would kinda screw up folk's builds and spawn yet more rampant rqing.

I doubt 3 races involved the client and server support for it just isn't there for that.
    However I can see it easily being one new race - with two new classes/jobs (trinity).

In any case the scope of this would require a new code drop from PW Korea since is is something that can't be kicked in with simple configuration like most updates..
    The jury is out to determine if this is enough to bring people who have rage-quitted for many varied reasons back here.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 11-26-2014 at 06:40 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    The jury is out to determine if this is enough to bring people who have rage-quitted for many varied reasons back here.
    I don't think you'll find one person that left the game because we haven't had a new race since giants...especially when the ones that we have need some balancing.

Predicted with the help of my crystal ball and sherlock-like deductive skillz back on the 19th.
    Put your old and wrinkly balls away. We don't want to see them

Hey they shiny and crystal and I like looking at them
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Lol Well I cant wait to see what the milking of the players was actually worth something xD
    Maybe this new content will bring some old folks back to see how things are going but yeah a nice skill balance would be better with it. New map will be awesome I'm already bored with the same old ones.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    They really are going to replace Templars, aren't they?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Yep, will be replaced by mer/halfling/pedobait.