+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Nah...total lack of skill balance update for years was. Stat inflation wouldn't be all that bad if things were tweaked on occasion so some of the things not scaling well got boosted a bit, and some of the things scaling too well got nerfed a bit.

Hmmm if you ask me with the amount of OP'ness that crafted weaps gave and the upgr/epics on ran upgrd boss drops was an unnecessary addition to the game. If it was changed or if they change them to lets say all stat to 1 stat example str and all atk to melee on that same accs it could probably nerf temps to at least 10 times stronger as they where.

Lets say:
    Silva
    Int, HP, Magic atk

Flame diamond
    Str, HP, Melee atk

Beze
    I think its ok looking at its harder to get

Ruler
    Dex, Ranged atk

If this drops where changed this way it would give more chance for other to get at least something and less zerg on bosses. R5 is harder to get, Flame diamond takes time and makes people farm for it more, Ruler well not everyone plays Halfelfs so less people there. Giving Feathers on game parlor it was a bad idea from the start no need to even mention it.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    That's no problem for her, she'd be the server's best templar finally!
    She ? You mean He ?
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Hmmm if you ask me with the amount of OP'ness that crafted weaps gave and the upgr/epics on ran upgrd boss drops was an unnecessary addition to the game. If it was changed or if they change them to lets say all stat to 1 stat example str and all atk to melee on that same accs it could probably nerf temps to at least 10 times stronger as they where.
    not really if you understand how blunt mastery works.

Lets say:
    Silva
    Int, HP, Magic atk
    Nice give the ring with the lowest stat to temps but also gives the highest magic attack. A double edged sword if you ask me you still get 15x int 5xx magic at +18.

Flame diamond
    Str, HP, Melee atk
    RIP str classes you gave them the ring with the lowest pure attack.

Beze
    I think its ok looking at its harder to get
    bez is harder to get than ruler? kk bro you must farm bez all the time

Ruler
    Dex, Ranged atk
    rangers dont get any HP **** them! but the most dex so the fatal critz can be moar OP.

If this drops where changed this way it would give more chance for other to get at least something and less zerg on bosses. R5 is harder to get, Flame diamond takes time and makes people farm for it more, Ruler well not everyone plays Halfelfs so less people there. Giving Feathers on game parlor it was a bad idea from the start no need to even mention it.
    Those rings are absolutely terrible and people will just throw them out for insurgents that give all stat at the cost of less pure attack. People who dont know **** about the game will try to blame templars power on double dipping attack (melee and magic scrolls, items, rings etc.) but that attack gets chrewed up if you wear int twins (900 magic attack) after blunt mastery is cast it chews it down to 225 magic attack. If you have a regular flame diamond (200 pure magic) it gets chrewed down to 100.

What breaks blunt mastery is after they chew through all your attack combine it and add your base damage its time to boost it. This is done by dividing your INT by 1000 giving you a number from 0.1-6 depending on how high your int is and multiplying this number by the value of chewed up ****+base damage.

So if chewedup****+basedamage=18500 for example and your INT is 3800 then we multiply 18500 by 3.8 to get 70300 melee or POSITIVE 4764 melee.

There is no way to nerf temps in regards to rings now they even ****ed it up on isen by making those bull**** rings. If they were smaht they would have had no reinforced boss drops and no insurgents. You can either get regular boss drops or these higher stat crafted rings that give no pure attack (artisan rings that start at 40 in each stat for example). Stronger players will go after the boss drops and eurdromes (special mention to the new founded use for hero rings) while weaker players will have to use these new crafted rings until they can get their hands on the other rings.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 11-19-2014 at 07:12 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Those rings are absolutely terrible and people will just throw them out for insurgents that give all stat at the cost of less pure attack. People who dont know **** about the game will try to blame templars power on double dipping attack (melee and magic scrolls, items, rings etc.) but that attack gets chrewed up if you wear int twins (900 magic attack) after blunt mastery is cast it chews it down to 225 magic attack. If you have a regular flame diamond (200 pure magic) it gets chrewed down to 100.

What breaks blunt mastery is after they chew through all your attack combine it and add your base damage its time to boost it. This is done by dividing your INT by 1000 giving you a number from 0.1-6 depending on how high your int is and multiplying this number by the value of chewed up ****+base damage.

So if chewedup****+basedamage=18500 for example and your INT is 3800 then we multiply 18500 by 3.8 to get 70300 melee or POSITIVE 4764 melee.

There is no way to nerf temps in regards to rings now they even ****ed it up on isen by making those bull**** rings. If they were smaht they would have had no reinforced boss drops and no insurgents. You can either get regular boss drops or these higher stat crafted rings that give no pure attack (artisan rings that start at 40 in each stat for example). Stronger players will go after the boss drops and eurdromes (special mention to the new founded use for hero rings) while weaker players will have to use these new crafted rings until they can get their hands on the other rings.
    kk enjoy your dead server
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    kk enjoy your dead server
    Jin is the dead servers, Ran is actually fun!

I will enjoy my dead server with no1 but gadwin83 left ill roam the dungeons and maps with my agi dhan slicing him into pieces.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfromdeath View Post
    Jin is the dead servers, Ran is actually fun!
    Kay, I logged on Ran and...

20 people at Lime, afk. Montt has 3 kiosks. Lel. Upper gratt empty as fk. New gratt empty as fk. Hazy empty as fk. Ronelia empty as fk. Crafting studio empty as fk.

seriously.
    Don't hate, friends.

@ShadowAce
    The idea is that Insurgents get more love than this OP **** boss drops and still i think Insurgents are way more balanced than this garbage boss drops. Oh and thx for the explanation on the BM formula thing i kind of got it wrong on my end :P
    Still Feathers can be changed to melee class and Flame diamond to magic class i really don't care much I've played on pservers where boss drops got a lot of high stats (not all stat but stats like 50s-80s) and with that i was able to pvp just fine with crappy gear and ofc the highest geared people ran on Insurgents +13s and crafted clubs. Those tamps hitted my Lock for 7ks and i thought it was ok. Maybe temps don't need too much of a BM nerf if the corrections can be done on accs and all atk stats. xD
    About Isen server those accs with 400vit are kind of unfair for the OP classes maybe the right balance would have been this...

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post

Melee chimera accs
    Str+ 40
    Vit + 40
    Melee Atk+ 40
    Def+ 40

Set effect
    Str+ 400
    Vit+ 400
    Melee Atk+ 350
    Def+ 350

Magic chimera accs
    Int+ 40
    Psy+ 40
    Magic Atk+ 40
    Def+ 40

Set effect
    Int+ 400
    Psy+ 400
    Magic Atk+ 350
    Def+ 350

Ranged chimera accs
    Dex+ 40
    Agi+ 40
    Ranged Atk+ 40
    Def+ 40

Set effect
    Dex+ 400
    Agi+ 400
    Ranged Atk+ 350
    Def+ 350
    Last edited by RBNXD; 11-20-2014 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Was looking for the post :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast