+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Lol @ all of you people getting excited. It's going to be the same Templar-fest it's been for the last 6 years. This race will be as useless as Giants.
    today any class is useless except for temps and dks. players here already know that those are the only classes that can be successfully exploited here.

we need some fresh ideas to see if the Trinity race is properly exploitable.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    today any class is useless except for temps and dks. players here already know that those are the only classes that can be successfully exploited here.

we need some fresh ideas to see if the Trinity race is properly exploitable.
    Well as i can see there's atk spd buffs on both jobs, atk boosters, they are magic based so anything without magic defence is easy prey, healing recovery debuffers on Noir i think it was and goes right through reflect, magic atk skills that ignore magic defence/reflect/resistance? i think it was. So far those skill descriptions are scarier just reading them. No Silence, Detect, Stun release skills so far. Ohh and the buffs are not actually any handy to Warlock nor Savage as they are like Phantom Crow its a combo like buff that needs a skill to work.
    Lets wait and see.

Nvm i already see a skill that Locks and Savage can abuse, atk spd buff and 2 damage buffs on Noir -_-
    Last edited by RBNXD; 12-26-2014 at 08:36 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    Lol @ all of you people getting excited. It's going to be the same Templar-fest it's been for the last 6 years. This race will be as useless as Giants.

no **** Templars will and always will be OP. way to state the obvious
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    no **** Templars will and always will be OP. way to state the obvious
    Hahaha yeah looks like bloodybladez3 don't get why people are getting excited at all.

New Race meaning new stuff additional content what this game actually needs rather than op accs/items.
    New Classes (looks like its going to be OP) a well deserved nemesis to the all mighty Elf Race. <--- soon to be seen
    A new begining to those that wanted something new to play.

If this Classes gives a hard time to templars and priests to actually see people learning how to play their Temp rather than Ramboing/Smashing their way to glory i would say its a success as an update and what took them sooo long?
    No one said Temps where going to be nerfed, taken out of their OPness they have enough atk spd and damage to play with the amount of Int and Vit they can have, Accs give enough all atk and stat to play with your stat points.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Hahaha yeah looks like bloodybladez3 don't get why people are getting excited at all.

New Race meaning new stuff additional content what this game actually needs rather than op accs/items.
    New Classes (looks like its going to be OP) a well deserved nemesis to the all mighty Elf Race. <--- soon to be seen
    A new begining to those that wanted something new to play.

If this Classes gives a hard time to templars and priests to actually see people learning how to play their Temp rather than Ramboing/Smashing their way to glory i would say its a success as an update and what took them sooo long?
    No one said Temps where going to be nerfed, taken out of their OPness they have enough atk spd and damage to play with the amount of Int and Vit they can have, Accs give enough all atk and stat to play with your stat points.
    im excited for it! i love mage classes and i have the perfect rings for em already! Even if its just to PVE, i would love to play a class like that....... my priest is still going to be my main character and im super excited for new content

Noir Class are the one who are offensive class and every attack they have has negative status effects will be delivered to its targets and most of its attacks ignores reflect/mirror, and they have a tremendous slow skills for 30 second duration. RUMIR classes are more on support class but very much different to priest class because they have an offensive spells that damages target's max HP, so most VIT classes or human classes that have much max HP will be much careful to these support classes because every 3 second tick their max HP in % will be their own damage so if those players have 300K or more hp well this will be their own freefall (but as long they have higher magical defense/ spells, it will minimizes its tick damage) death and when speaking about the support, Rumir classes have more defensive/offensive support spells in its party, she can boost their atack power up to 40% more makes another TEMPLAR boosting damage AGAIN!!!, she can barrier its party making immune to all negative effects like debuffs stun, root etc for 60 seconds like that, she have a target spells makes a target's max HP will reduced to 30% and this makes Dekan's DFFS Damages will temporarily shorten in 60 second duration and this spell's cool down is too short, only 4 seconds in exchange to a huge mana of 300 mana use hehehehhe and if water element has a mana depletion effect such as humans do, well dont ever try this to a RUMIR class because they have a support skills that when their mana rates are below 70%, evey 70% mana deducted will amplifies their damages as well of 70% that makes their damaging effect spell become more deadly specially to its special spells which damages based on their target's max HP and so forth. . . .. well. . . .more will be to come out about these two dangerous classes in trinity patch so this will bring more spice to pvp soon
    Last edited by pimoh; 12-26-2014 at 12:18 PM.

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
    that looks raw i wonder if anyone has done new race on youtube yet.. what would the name be
    love

Quote Originally Posted by ibringthepain View Post
    that looks raw i wonder if anyone has done new race on youtube yet.. what would the name be
    Its called Trinity check Koreas skills descriptions.
    http://www.rohan.co.kr/guide/skill.aspx
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

i actually dont like the skill animations, they look odd... it kinda reminds me of 2moons. but i am very excited for it!

they look squishy as hell tho