+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    It's not a class balance. It's something...yet to be revealed!
    IF it's not a class balance then it's pointless of releasing it to the land of Rohan. Sooner or later we gonna get a faster info about it than from you guys... idk showing you the ultimate fails of templar does not mean to you anything. Time to write to koreans by ourselves to show them the aspect for templar. If you can't do it we have to do it ourselves.
    Peace.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Lol! Not related to scrolls. It's something, players have been asking for a long long time. But nothing that has been brought up in a while. It's not a class balance, not a scroll balance. It's something...yet to be revealed!
    They will start sell boss drops on item mall

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Oh, I got it - it's a play of words.

It's a class imbalance. So I'm betting on halflings.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Im with you on this Eagle. We have been asking for it for a long time. Plus when the GMs made the Race vs Race event the only Race that was out was Elf meaning it didn't have a nemesis or a race that can counter it. So the only way they dont have to nerf BM and just "balance" the game is adding that missing race. But hey its just a guess xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

new race,new map.new boss ...Trinity xD
    ~Ninja~

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Oh, I got it - it's a play of words.

It's a class imbalance. So I'm betting on halflings.
    I was going to mention the 'h' word myself. Most of the building blocks have been in place since Hero but never turned on.

When you have access to GM commands you can take a look around inside that mysterious halfling town Rembeck (I've done that and even take screen shots -- but don't ask me to show them - I won't).

Inside most of the town stuff is in place (shops etc) - only thing missing is the npcs.. I know halflings has been something on players minds even before the hero release. Perhaps PWI is finally getting a real update from PW Korea that fills in the missing pieces.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 11-13-2014 at 06:34 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by MunchMunch View Post
    Not related to scrolls.....maybe related to 3 more GMs since 3 staffers left
    It's something, players have been asking for a long long time....could be 3 more events like Boomforce, Hide & Seek, Township Battle of old ( 3 areas instead of 2 )
    It's not a class balance, not a scroll balance. It's something...yet to be revealed....but you did reveal it by saying we've asked for it but never received it since beta but its in the Start Area for all new toons to read ...Rohan History....a new class
    3 = a triad or Trinity or its like the Rabbit ( Trinity ) in The Matrix that Leo was suppose to follow...we've been following it for the last 3 + years but the hole doesn't end ( money pit ) so another 3 more months of teasing us with fictional fixes
    1 town tsb is the best you shouldnt get a free pass for being weaker than other players especially since you dont even need good gear to win tsb

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Im with you on this Eagle. We have been asking for it for a long time. Plus when the GMs made the Race vs Race event the only Race that was out was Elf meaning it didn't have a nemesis or a race that can counter it. So the only way they dont have to nerf BM and just "balance" the game is adding that missing race. But hey its just a guess xD
    They probably just left out elf because templars are too broken to be any fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    They probably just left out elf because templars are too broken to be any fun.
    Yeah thats a most likely but if you see well Dhan vs Half Elfs is just a 1 shot fest and Human vs Giants was a cccccccccccooooombo fest so it doesn't matter if temps were broken or not at least a good Guardian or a really op Avenger can counter it, but again its just a guess.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Strellan = point missed but that's OK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast