+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Lol a real-time google translate for screen-scraped stuff outside web. Brilliant. Get working on it iceyy!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Heh no point in making that id rather learn korean instead :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Does Korean people doesn't speak universal language or English? HAHA. just sticking to their language?

Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    Does Korean people doesn't speak universal language or English? HAHA. just sticking to their language?
    The game is IN korea I think you would expect for there to be koreans speaking korean

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The game is IN korea I think you would expect for there to be koreans speaking korean
    a few
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I hope Korean out there can communicate with universal language. So, many players through out the world that is not IP block can join.

Quote Originally Posted by villaruzdar View Post
    I hope Korean out there can communicate with universal language. So, many players through out the world that is not IP block can join.
    Korean rohan isnt IP blocked only the Japanese rohan is IP blocked/OS blocked or whatever.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by shirockun View Post
    hey noob. perhaps if you bothered to read back in this thread, you would have found that utube posted a few times already.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    hey noob. perhaps if you bothered to read back in this thread, you would have found that utube posted a few times already.
    English:
    I do not first know that you treat me badly, second I have six years in the game, third I noticed the new race until the day before yesterday and I am now an adult with family obligations and have no time to play or be more up on updates or events and have more respect please take just two posts does not mean that it is less than you, I solitaire game and not dedicate myself to doing dramas insulting others like you who apparently has enough messages and I assure you that at least those 400 posts, 150 times as insulted someone without treating it first. immature
    Spanish:
    primero no me conoces para que me trates mal, segundo tengo 6 años en el juego,tercero yo me di cuenta de la nueva raza hasta antier ya que ahora soy un adulto con obligaciones familiares y no tengo tiempo para jugar o estar mas al dia de las actualizaciones o eventos y ten mas respeto por favor que de tener solo dos mensajes en el foro no significa que sea menos que usted,Yo juego solitario y no me dedico a hacer dramas insultando a los demas como usted que al parecer tiene bastantes mensajes y te aseguro que por lo menos de esos 400 mensajes, 150 veces as insultado a alguien sin tratarlo primero . Inmaduro

At Least I'm a legal player , not like you doing Minutes I found you promoting your pirate Server Rohan
    Last edited by shirockun; 01-20-2015 at 02:49 PM.