+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Get your fractions right Banana! Q1 is Jan 1 - Mar 31
    yeah that is why I said it is "Before April 2015.". nyah! nyah!

get some sleep bro. you working/partying too hard <3

------- merging dbl post---

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    damn those new characters skills... will unbalance unbalanced game even more lolz
    need something to clobber the damn temps and dks with!
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-29-2014 at 02:02 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Partying finished And I'm setting a 12 month abstinence on everything else for my own health

Surprised you didn't like my PWYNKI analogue for YNK and PW/I

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Partying finished And I'm setting a 12 month abstinence on everything else for my own health

Surprised you didn't like my PWYNKI analogue for YNK and PW/I
    New Years Resolutions ...

But yeah. sorry the PWYNKI didn't it click in. Usually when I run across an acronym I don't get I keep my mouth shut. Sowwy
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 12-31-2014 at 03:49 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    BTW does korean version of this game also have epic glacials weapons? or any kind stuff like our upgreade rings and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    BTW does korean version of this game also have epic glacials weapons? or any kind stuff like our upgreade rings and stuff?
    nop they have glacial/tali weapons on the official game (low population because exp rate is so slow it makes our version look like lightning speed) so most people play on the test server (it operates in 3 month cycles, exp rate is high and the IM for the test server has gear for you) at the end of the 3 month cycle everything is deleted and you start again. Usually each test server cycle has some new update or test change.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
    how do people get on the test server? id like to try that out
    love

Yeah that's a good suggestion they should let players to enter test server so that players may feel the new content and report if there's any bugs and suggest any improvements
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

it is released in kRohan. If you are not ip-blocked, make an account there and play. I would brush up on my Korean though.

Banned
    or ya can use a VPN showing that you are in korea deal with some slightly higher than normal pings (like 450 in my case) and just screw around on new chars and stuff side note... I have no idea what anything says or does..... Wonder if I can import the official language files into korean and it still work without fliping da fuq out

You can translate all the names of the items and NPCs etc but the chat you cant translate without using some sort of reflection script that can read the chat in real time. And even if you could read it it wouldnt help if you cant reply :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me