+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast
    Commander
    The Team Lohan!

You have seen has been watched with interest and expectation

"Trinity" is finally Lohan was pleased that a new species of guidance today.

The questions and expectations of "Trinity" I would like to eliminate the slightest races

The first character of the urgency to get a "Trinity" species in our Team

We will "MER" the moment to present.

- World number of spirits: MER]

MER is the first character of the new "Trinity" race to the future Lohan Introducing the continent,

Show gave shape is because it is still under development and may change differently.

New "Trinity" Race of the first character-Mer, and the upcoming new character haedeuril

Thank you a lot of expectations and interests.

Thank you.

Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    "Trinity race" with three characters AND they're talking about introducing "the new continent".
    Don't hate, friends.

Mine is slightly different xD

아르피아의 세계수 로한 대륙이 위치한 이 세상은 너무도 아름다웠기에 그 세상을 창조한 주신 온과 모신 에도네는 흡족함을 느꼈습니다. 에도네는 신의 세계 '아르피아'에 머물며, 지상의 모든 피조물들의 번영을 염원하였습니다. 이윽고 에도네의 염원은 뿌리를 내리고 가지가 하늘을 덮듯이 자라나 아르피아의 세계수가 되었습니다. 오랜 세월 세계수는 지상의 종족들을 지켜보며 관심과 애정을 느끼게 되었고, 마치 열매를 맺듯이 세계수에서 정령 '메르'가 태어났습니다. 메르는 작고 아름다우며 매우 사랑스러운 세계수의 정령입니다. 그녀는 살아 있는 모든 생명체에 대해 순수한 호기심을 가지며, 갑작스럽고 애정 어린 포옹과 장난스러운 가벼운 입맞춤을 좋아해 상대방에게 기분 좋은 당혹감을 선사하기도 합니다.
    World number Lohan continents of the world are located in the Piazza is so beautiful that the groups that created the world who come and enshrines four felt the heupjokham. Even four are staying in God's world, are Pia ', we desire the prosperity of all the creatures of the earth. Soon, even your aspirations are rooted branches cover the sky was growing up as the world's number are Pia. The world has been a long time can feel the attention and affection they watch the races of the earth, as if it bears fruit was born as spirit 'Mer' in the world can. Mer is a small and beautiful, very lovely spirit of the world can. She has a pure curiosity for all living creatures, like the sudden affectionate hug and kiss mischievous light also gives a pleasant embarrassment to others.

Commander
    So, one new race with 3 characters and 1 new continent located in Piazza.
    Don't hate, friends.

I'm sure those names will be different

http://www.rohan.co.kr/news/notice_v...chTxt=&nPage=1 for those who want a direct link.

3 races? Wow, I really am lost for words and very wrong with my prediction

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    I'm sure those names will be different

http://www.rohan.co.kr/news/notice_v...chTxt=&nPage=1 for those who want a direct link.

3 races? Wow, I really am lost for words and very wrong with my prediction

I corrected it. One new race named "Trinity" and 3 characters within that race.

New "Trinity" Race of the first character-Mer, and the upcoming new character haedeuril
    Last edited by carnettsc; 11-25-2014 at 08:54 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    I corrected it. One new race named "Trinity" and 3 characters within that race.
    Hmmm I'm not sure how this works out. How can you have 3 characters/classes in 1 race? Doesn't make sense to me... but then again 3 whole races is also a bit much. The other 2 also look "fully grown" compared to this munchkin.

I guess it does make sense really. There's no reason why a new race couldn't have 3 choices at the job change.

And I was wrong before so you're more than likely right about this

Although could the new race be called "Trinity" and the 3 classes are simply the start class plus the 2 job changes? Only a few more days until we find out
    Last edited by Neophyte28; 11-25-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Commander
    One new race. 1st one is until level 50, then the 2 others are the job change..
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Nd one new map also. They're introducing "the continent".
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Pshhhhhhhhhhhh get out of this thread atzigan or give out some infos psssh
    Don't hate, friends.