+ Reply to Thread

Name Changing Ticket cannot be bought

Hi , I have been trying to purchase name changing ticket for a lot of times but it just wont succeed, I tried purchasing a golden chest key and it succeeded but when I try name changing ticket it wont succeed please help me GM . Thanks !

ID:adeSapu7ra
    Nickname:Bladesz

Quote Originally Posted by adesapu7ra View Post
    Hi , I have been trying to purchase name changing ticket for a lot of times but it just wont succeed, I tried purchasing a golden chest key and it succeeded but when I try name changing ticket it wont succeed please help me GM . Thanks !

ID:adeSapu7ra
    Nickname:Bladesz
    Hi. We tried it ourselves and we could buy the Name Changing Ticket without any problems. It could be your browser that's causing the issue. We'd like to suggest that you clear the cookies and browsing history of your browser and try again. Alternatively, you could also use a different browser and try your transaction.

Hi, I tried using google chrome , safari and even on my iphone's safari and google chrome and none of these worked for me. My friend was also trying to buy 1 and she wasn't able to buy it too. Please do help ! Thanks

It sounded like you are using Mac. Have you tried that on a Windows OS? I'm using windows and I can buy stuff without any issues so, it seems like it's an isolated case for you guys.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

So, I've tried on a Macintosh Mavericks Safari and Mozilla Firefox, it failed. Afterwards I tried it on my WINDOWS 7 OS , Safari and Chrome browser and it still failed. Then I moved on trying with my phone's Safari and Chrome and it still failed. I've CLEANED all history and cookies in ALL of the OS and it still fails for me just for the name changing ticket but when it comes to other stuffs, no problem comes to me. A friend of mine was also using windows 7 and wasn't able to purchase too !