+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Commoner

ATZIGAN why is Sineida holding my 615 mill hostage!!!!! gimme my crones... pls:)

6 weeks later i finally get a reply to ticket. even tho i provided 10000% proof still telling me no and closing my ticket. id rather keep this on ticket system but if would like me to post up here my stuff and have the rohan community say "yo wth give this dude his 615 mill he is owed.. its clear as day"

atzigan can u pls handle this. View Ticket: #213908

ps. shud make it 800 mill for keeping it from me for 6 weeks now

Commoner
    View Ticket: #213908

wth sineida? why u lie to me? yea im posting this crap on here im calling you out for the liar you are. how many times did u tell me... At this time we are closing this ticket, there are no outstanding prizes or know issues with TSB. All prizes are given out correctly at this time. There are no shown bugs in our logs during that time.

nov 3. and nov 12 you told me exact same thing.. did u forget that you had just given SubFocus 615,156,387 crones?? BECAUSE OF SAME ERROR.you gave her the correct tsb crone reward and then opened up my ticket and said no errors.. wtf sineida. i want some of what you are smoking.

pretty sure subfocus submitted her ticket on nov 11 latest nov 12. im sure she submitted ticket as soon as seen wrong crone given.. just like i did from what i heard. she sent me raidcall msg telling me what happend on nov 17th.. i was told several days before to talk to ice cause she had the same issue that i had and got her crone. i sent her RC msg on nov 16 and had heard about her tsb crone issue a few days before that.. so seems to me that she got her crone in a few days.. yet here it is almost 2 months later and i not got mine.

so sineida why u lie to me over and over? i even re submitted ticket on nov 12 so iccey's ticket and my ticket ABOUT THE SAME thing was submitted probly withen 12 hrs of eachother. u lie to me tell me no known bugs or tsb prizes.

sinieda wth???? almost 2 months now. and i dont want just my crone owed.. i want COMPENSATION for the stupidity that gm seneida has showed. like i said sinieda open ice ticket.. here ya crones from tsb sry for problem.. send. open ov3 ticket. you not getting crones no errors no problems have a nice day.

will confirm I sent a ticket and it was resolved by sineida.

ticket ID: #215123 if anyone wana check it out.

oh and I will be sending another ticket on sunday since I won tsb this week.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    lol friend just pm me ingame said a lil harsh.. idc i call it like i see it.. sry if sineida feelings hurt.. QQ not really

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    will confirm I sent a ticket and it was resolved by sineida.

ticket ID: #215123 if anyone wana check it out.

oh and I will be sending another ticket on sunday since I won tsb this week.
    how long take u to get after u subitted ticket. almost 2 months and nothing here except sineida saying no.

gm wai u lie us?

took 3-4 days I guess im just pro at writing tickets

WTS ticket writing service: get that char unbanned, get those tsb crones, get those items restored all for the low price is 2 upg 2.0 vouchers :P

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    took 3-4 days I guess im just pro at writing tickets

WTS ticket writing service: get that char unbanned,:P
    char 1. justkal23 lvl 99 defender
    char 2. zXGAMEXz 99 templar

work ya magic

I have witness testimony who will testify that kal did not speedhack in that tsb!

Need help? PM me

wts 1st part and second part axe upgrades.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.