+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    We aren't banned for "duping". On the other hand though....your loser guildies are, for hacking rp's. >;O
    what year is it,whos my guildies LOL all my guildies have good time out rohan
    Animality

Quote Originally Posted by YuMadBro View Post
    what year is it,whos my guildies LOL all my guildies have good time out rohan
    Lol he's blowing smoke out his ass bro.
    No names. No proof. No date/time. Just pure, unfiltered fart-scented smoke.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Rightful sanctions? Yeah. I can't see any alternate sanction short of an account termination for the users involved.
    I mean have you seen how they spam transferred 99k rp's over the EM in a brief period of 20 mins? It's highly suspicious and obviously there was something wrong being exploited.

Oh and it's not really surprising they stopped logging in overnight after Atzigans statement of rightful sanctions being made. Hint: banned.

And for these reasons, it's not "blowing smoke out my ass", just skim through this thread and find out yourself.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...hlight=Atzigan

Exactly. You fail.
    just 1 page ago,you were saying;i got ban.Whats ur proof for telling people this lol now u say,my guildies banned.Its so easy smear on people.But when u gonna do it,try get some proof next time.

edit:also i still wanna know,whos my guildies.while i dont play this game been 1.5 year lol
    Last edited by YuMadBro; 11-13-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    Animality

I said you referring to your guild and so did you call e2n dupers.

E: You're trying to say you aren't HangOver? Lol okay liar.
    i dont own any character in that guild but well whoever e2n kos im their side,i just told;''big part of e2n people call other players hacker,while they doing same stuffs.'' this is the thing im talking about.
    Animality

Quote Originally Posted by YuMadBro View Post
    i dont own any character in that guild but well whoever e2n kos im their side,i just told;''big part of e2n people call other players hacker,while they doing same stuffs.'' this is the thing im talking about.
    I think we all know by now people in E2N used certain programs to create scrolls and other items to pass them between guildies.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    I think we all know by now people in E2N used certain programs to create scrolls and other items to pass them between guildies.
    Do You mean HO, fmz, and Multiplenabs? Ok :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    You mean Nico ? He was the only one on DesertRose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7