+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMadam View Post
    The obsession rofl, I bet you don't even know who am I, Go out from time to time instead of camping forums of a game that you claim you don't even play , get a life

BTW, Juan says Hi.
    she has a life why you claim ithi is playing she hasn't been for over a year, pff you're so obsessed you see her in game, get a life

BTW, Miguel says Hi.

See Maha, anyone can do it

p.s. If you want to pretend not to be yourself, be consistent and try to type differently in all posts not just the one you claim not to be you ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    I know who MadMadam is and that's not Maha. lol just stop. You're coming across as an obsessed moron.
    Tell her\him\ it bro , such an attention hoe always been , fugly begger.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaiLcuTTeR View Post
    TLR

yeah we know YNK did pretty well ****ting there server so no biggie just like 2011 LOL

ONLY LOYAL WITH BIG CIGAR WILL STAY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
    This. They lost a ton of players with the first wave up epics/upgrades. So stupid to try it again, especially if they don't give Jin players a ****ing sweet compensation deal, and especially if they make the new p2w weapons any weaker(if they had a clue they'd make them a little stronger so everyone has a reason to spend) then the old ones/ph weapons. If they fail to do either of those things they'll just end up with a bunch of pissed off Jin players that are going to quit and a bunch of PH/Ran players with no reason to buy the new weaker p2w garbage lol.

lol at the big cigar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    she has a life why you claim ithi is playing she hasn't been for over a year, pff you're so obsessed you see her in game, get a life

BTW, Miguel says Hi.

p.s. If you want to pretend not to be yourself, be consistent and try to type differently in all posts not just the one you claim not to be you ;D
    Hello frog, please stop using my name ok? Or, are you obsessed with me too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post

BTW, Miguel says Hi.

It's not maha, sadly.

What's the phone number of the nearest psychiatric ward from your house ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    This. They lost a ton of players with the first wave up epics/upgrades. So stupid to try it again, especially if they don't give Jin players a ****ing sweet compensation deal, and especially if they make the new p2w weapons any weaker(if they had a clue they'd make them a little stronger so everyone has a reason to spend) then the old ones/ph weapons. If they fail to do either of those things they'll just end up with a bunch of pissed off Jin players that are going to quit and a bunch of PH/Ran players with no reason to buy the new weaker p2w garbage lol.
    This.

You're pretty much right. But we'll have the opportunity to debate it tomorrow since its the "keynote" deadline. I can bet $100 strellan is going to rant all over the forum threatening to suicide once the new weapons are revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by township View Post
    maha stop using Fake accounts to write on forums ,

u hide from what ?

u afraid ppl makes fun at u again

ahahahhahaa,, i knew maha u always get embarrassing ,duper :P

oh would like to see u biting the word on ur arm , Mesut :P
    Actually we are laughing enough at ur banned guild(Again) and this:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Also lol at trying to play hater zerg.

Can you guys get more?

Banned
    Sure np.