+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wtb 4x upg zhen

Nope don't be a liar brah, we all know that you never been paid anything for barney, you got mad and scammed him. Now you're so mad at maha, and look who is really obsessed with who, when somebody "want to buy a epic zhen + walter +7 just to kill 1 person in game and quit". Opsa, those -400% exp show us how you got kicked from our server, dying to vit defs and priest wasn't enough? :3

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Nope don't be a liar brah, we all know that you never been paid anything for barney, you got mad and scammed him. Now you're so mad at maha, and look who is really obsessed with who, when somebody "want to buy a epic zhen + walter +7 just to kill 1 person in game and quit". Opsa, those -400% exp show us how you got kicked from our server, dying to vit defs and priest wasn't enough? :3

Peace.
    yea the guy dies to vit defender and same guy 1 shot ur gm,how pathetic also im not gonna pay for any ****,who else pay for this game anymore just calling retard,i will use my left rps from last year.And people can quit games,its not something important.Noone give a fck about it,morons like u thinks;noone can quit rohan lol.I can play or quit game anytime it depends on my decision.

peace
    Animality

Quote Originally Posted by YuMadBro View Post
    yea the guy dies to vit defender and same guy 1 shot ur gm,how pathetic also im not gonna pay for any ****,who else pay for this game anymore just calling retard,i will use my left rps from last year.And people can quit games,its not something important.Noone give a fck about it,morons like u thinks;noone can quit rohan lol.I can play or quit game anytime it depends on my decision.

peace
    Yeap we know you have been quitting this game last 3 years. But nope you never quitted, you got kicked from this game.

Keep trying ^^.

It's funny how e2n is trying to sabotage Musti coming back

If Musti sux so much, why so scared little e2n?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    It's funny how e2n is trying to sabotage Musti coming back

If Musti sux so much, why so scared little e2n?

Actually we need some morons to kill so he is welcome to our servers, same than you :3

Yeap we know you have been quitting this game last 3 years. But nope you never quitted, you got kicked from this game.

Keep trying ^^.
    didnt know YNK is your company,please ban my accounts now.
    Animality

Actually we need some morons to kill so he is welcome to our servers, same than you :3
    Not my fault everyone quit after you guys duped the hell out of server

doesnt seem like it since you just spent 2 pages trying to discourage his trade buddy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Not my fault everyone quit after you guys duped the hell out of server

doesnt seem like it since you just spent 2 pages trying to discourage his trade buddy
    'scuse me, you started it first and left when ya'll got banned and lost the control of upper gratt.

Banned
    uppper closeddddddddddddd

and still remains closed though, ya'll had to level in that duped upper venging on your guildmates yellowlightz alts chars.

Banned
    Don't even try to transvestite the reality Ithilliar.