+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

It's Now Time To Let It All Go...

I've spoken with Atzigan a few times, along with the previous guys before him.

I've supported a lot of the things they've added and changed but now I have to shift my support to one of derision.

With the events of the last couple of weeks, especially the quid quo pro addition of PH gamers and new "upgrades", I can no longer offer any words of support to YNK.

(No this is not some pserver advertisement. Those who know me know what I am doing. Those who don't can PM all they like and they won't get a reply.)

For starters, who on earth decided that the PH players could come and play here? As you well know (now), the PH server was the embodiment of pay to win and was rife with a cluster**** of modified weapons and armour.

Call me as racist as you like but that region of the world is also home to an absolute ****storm of players who like to hack the life out of your server. Racist? No. Fact, yes.

LevelUp's contract was not renewed be it by PWI or LU but either way, NONE of that content should have been transferred here.

Now we come to this new armour. Oh look it's stat specific. Which means a little bit more power here and there but in comes the bigger boosts for templars. I don't know how many times we have to tell you, STOP DOING THIS. You just do not listen to us do you? Do you even understand in ANY way shape or form how a templar's blunt mastery is configured? ****ing hell I've even told you exactly how it works!!

So the sad matter of fact is this game's devs haven't got a single clue even when it's slapped in their damn faces. What is the answer? Well I know the answer but I'm not going to say it here and no matter how many times I'm inboxed I'm not going to say anything.

I'm bitterly disappointed Atzigan. I really thought there was a chance, even now, that things could be turned around. Unfortunately all hope has now gone.

It's all gone, this game is truly dead from the ankles up.

Banned
    The sad part is a decent skill patch would have been a lot better for the game then Isen server or this merge.

They'd be better off at this point treating blunt mastery like that old teleport skill and just disabling it because they can't fix it.

At least those ph clubs are so broken they'll have to do something with BM, or the merged server population will deflate just like Isens did once people got some geared temps and everyone realize how broke BM was on Isen too.

I agree with what you guys discuss here. That is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    I've spoken with Atzigan a few times, along with the previous guys before him.

I've supported a lot of the things they've added and changed but now I have to shift my support to one of derision.

With the events of the last couple of weeks, especially the quid quo pro addition of PH gamers and new "upgrades", I can no longer offer any words of support to YNK.

(No this is not some pserver advertisement. Those who know me know what I am doing. Those who don't can PM all they like and they won't get a reply.)

For starters, who on earth decided that the PH players could come and play here? As you well know (now), the PH server was the embodiment of pay to win and was rife with a cluster**** of modified weapons and armour.

Call me as racist as you like but that region of the world is also home to an absolute ****storm of players who like to hack the life out of your server. Racist? No. Fact, yes.

LevelUp's contract was not renewed be it by PWI or LU but either way, NONE of that content should have been transferred here.

Now we come to this new armour. Oh look it's stat specific. Which means a little bit more power here and there but in comes the bigger boosts for templars. I don't know how many times we have to tell you, STOP DOING THIS. You just do not listen to us do you? Do you even understand in ANY way shape or form how a templar's blunt mastery is configured? ****ing hell I've even told you exactly how it works!!

So the sad matter of fact is this game's devs haven't got a single clue even when it's slapped in their damn faces. What is the answer? Well I know the answer but I'm not going to say it here and no matter how many times I'm inboxed I'm not going to say anything.

I'm bitterly disappointed Atzigan. I really thought there was a chance, even now, that things could be turned around. Unfortunately all hope has now gone.

It's all gone, this game is truly dead from the ankles up.
    AMEN.

@new armor thingy:
    strellan be like:

BUT Y U NO USE MIGHTY ARMOR FOR SKILL DEFENSE?
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Banned
    Because Strellan is dumb.

Nothing new.

First of all, before I start. I dont mean to offend anyone with what Im going to say. Initially, why we are just thinking about negative things? Yes this is seriously a fact. I mean, all the things you've said is seriously true. But, why dont we just try to be positive and think that this might be a challenge as well. Im not talking about spend more to cope up with these unbelievable items that came from the PH community but there might be something that Playwith thought of doing to let the old or rather original RBF players to cope up with these items. I dont know but there should be. Alright just tell what ever you like about what im stating here but im just trying to be positive since I really like playing here.

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    First of all, before I start. I dont mean to offend anyone with what Im going to say. Initially, why we are just thinking about negative things? Yes this is seriously a fact. I mean, all the things you've said is seriously true. But, why dont we just try to be positive and think that this might be a challenge as well. Im not talking about spend more to cope up with these unbelievable items that came from the PH community but there might be something that Playwith thought of doing to let the old or rather original RBF players to cope up with these items. I dont know but there should be. Alright just tell what ever you like about what im stating here but im just trying to be positive since I really like playing here.
    You wonder about negativity in a game that condones this kind of BS...

... and allowing the incoming ph players to be equipped with OP gear on top of that?

I mean when a templar can one shot someone with over 200k HP, this game has failed bigtime.

Don't get me wrong, if this kind of gameplay does it for you, go right ahead. But for everyone except the few that have too much invested in this game to leave this game went straight down the toilet when it introduced the hero release and has only gotten worse and worse since then. For many giving the Rohan PH players a head start like this when any other player would have to start from scratch is that line in the sand that PWI should not have crossed, at a time when they should be focusing on retaining the few loyal players they have left.

So negative comments, yeah. You will be seeing a lot of those as more and more people ragequit.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 11-08-2014 at 07:46 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

@Neophyte,
    they cannot do anything so I am just wondering, do they do not know how to fix their own product? This way they won't do anything, players are quitting and quitting, the perfect example is ran/jin merge,
    Last edited by Kraszer; 11-08-2014 at 07:58 AM.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    AMEN.

@new armor thingy:
    strellan be like:

BUT Y U NO USE MIGHTY ARMOR FOR SKILL DEFENSE?
    yea yo why no use skill defense? self proclaimed best templar doesnt use it )))))))))))))))

and we got 2 dekans that have moar hp than that.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 11-08-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    yea yo why no use skill defense? self proclaimed best templar doesnt use it )))))))))))))))

and we got 2 dekans that have moar hp than that.
    Maha doesn't use SD and she no needs it

wtf is that shtty dekan rofl even the dekans on Jin hit harder than that. It hits the same as Krogger dekan there were 2 years.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-08-2014 at 12:13 PM.