+ Reply to Thread

Isen Achievment System question Aztigan pls reply

To get the permanent fox from the achievement system we need 1600 points but with the current point system you only get 1500 points if you dont miss a single day. So how do we get the extra 100 points? Do reset scrolls for dungeons count? Say i go Elemental dungeon twice a day will i get double the points? If you could explain this to me that would be very helpfull

ok so ive been doing ash and elemental and it is not giving me the points for either of them on the achievement system. it has been 3 days. This should be addressed as soon as possible. I want the points that im SUPPOSED to get.

Quote Originally Posted by wewillrockyou View Post
    ok so ive been doing ash and elemental and it is not giving me the points for either of them on the achievement system. it has been 3 days. This should be addressed as soon as possible. I want the points that im SUPPOSED to get.
    yep, any events or features meant to help F2W/F2P players don't usually work very well.
    PWI (PlayWith Interactive) GMs are paid to lie
    proof is here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...ghlight=spirit

Quote Originally Posted by wewillrockyou View Post
    Since the event started mine doesn't work either. The only points work on mine is log in website . Ash, elemental and stay couple hours doesn't work and I'm sure couple people having this problems also.

2 days layter i join 4x Inter and 1x ash and no points this is buged

Same happens with my achievement points. I want to buy ases for my healer and says I haven't got enough points, although I've got a lot more than it says there!

someone repair this because i waste time and still no points on account i join with 4 days 16x inter and no 1 points on Account !!! please help

GM said no bug or something. This is the part i hate when they make event and it doesn't go well at all. Look it's been since 11/6 til now the only points I get recorded is logging on website which is 6 days or 7 days now and I only have 30 points total even though I did all the daily achievements. I'm not sure if their even going to fix it because it's been a week already.