+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    y u so mean to me
    caseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is dat you !?!?!!?!?!?!

who's Casey?
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    who's Casey?
    if it's not you then nvm :P i've seen this name before and thought it was you but i guess not ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ravendee View Post
    This too is a common misconception re; GM's responsible for imbalanced weapons or IMBA as we term it. The GM's at Rohan PH were taken out of the loop in terms of creating IMBA weapons when new management took over. Rohan PH was sold to another company. Before Level Up games had ties with Eperformax which is a BPO.

Now since Rohan PH was under new management they restructured the way the game is being managed, GM's being the bearer of bad news with no technical access at all to the game's inner workings. Meaning if a gamer won a triple seven at the dungeon they tell the GM and the GM relays the stats of the weapons that the gamer needs to the IT div. Get the idea? Or do you want me to draw you a picture?

Now the million dollar question. how many hacker does PH have? None, there is a third party involved who I think might have sold info to unscrupolous gamers for profit like the absurd amount of RPS that some players have but mind you some players do have RPS that are bit high but those who are really rich game-wise they got their welath through old school grinding and farming.

So for the love of Pete, I am pretty sure the GM's here at Blood Feud are looking into this situation. Becuase literally if some IMBA players from Rohan PH crosses over to RBF they would be stripped of some of their IMBA items. I know that for sure because I have one wep and I didn't get it. No big loss anyhow because when I switched on over here I was willing to start over.

Peace out
    Well said, well said..Bravo brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by mars16 View Post
    gm i have ah question my item is gone my set glacial and acce hr's my user name imperialboyz
    Still encountering this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Are you aware you can create anykind of weapons you want by using a third party program ? By "hacker", we refer to the people who have those "imba" weapons that you COULD get with events, but that ain't legit because they weren't purchased/won in event but made with a 3rd party program.
    uppp cho bác nhiều view nha
    Chuyên gia tư vấn du học tại Học bổng du học Trung Quốc info@kenhduhoc.vn – 0984.761.634

Quote Originally Posted by BoredomeStrikes View Post
    if it's not you then nvm :P i've seen this name before and thought it was you but i guess not ^^

casey from mandiribig?

Quote Originally Posted by septemberend View Post
    kua ndi padin, hays gano kaya katagal maibabalik? gusto ko na mang PK sa akhma hahaha
    Alam mo. Sa totoo lang. Nung nabasa ko yung Akhma. Alam ko ng isa ka sa mga mambbully don kapag nakatuntong na ng level 30 yung mga players dun. AHAHAHAHA