Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    thats disgusting!
    yes you are disgusting ^_^ indeed

thats disgusting!
    disgusting ur face! haha!! potang ina mo! parang kung sinu kang mka asta i'bobo ka lang nman.
    laro lang pinag'uusapan tapus ppunta ka sa totoong buhay ng mga pinoy? bakit, porke 3rd world lng kmi eh ganyan ka ng umasta? i'gago ka pla eh. haha!! :P

ndi ako galit. nagpapaliwanag lang

Banned
    Rohan ph question: how many duck eggs do you eat every day
    Just shows your ignorance...duck eggs are not a staple in our country and we don't have the statistics to inform us nor anyone how many duck eggs are consumed in the Philippines. Boiled ducks egg is an acquired taste mind you.

Now if in case you get any sort of vacation credits head on over to the Philippines, we'll show you how nice we are. I just don't get it why everyone's knickers are in a twist because PH players are coming on over to RBF. Even without an invitation from RBF some PH players have moved onto RBF and are starting from scratch.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravendee View Post
    Just shows your ignorance...duck eggs are not a staple in our country and we don't have the statistics to inform us nor anyone how many duck eggs are consumed in the Philippines. Boiled ducks egg is an acquired taste mind you.

Now if in case you get any sort of vacation credits head on over to the Philippines, we'll show you how nice we are. I just don't get it why everyone's knickers are in a twist because PH players are coming on over to RBF. Even without an invitation from RBF some PH players have moved onto RBF and are starting from scratch.

You're just in bad light due to the massive amount of hackers - who, unfortunately, tend to be of Asian (and mainly Philippine) origin.
    Mostly because Western cultures are either too daft to figure out some coding, or too lazy to do the effort.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Rohan ph question: how many duck eggs do you eat every day
    Nice question. But hmm. I dont usually eat it. Well its actually unhealthy if you do eat alot. For me, I eat once a year. Or 2 years maybe. Why? Are you interested in it? I mean, eating duck eggs?

LMAO people actually answered the duck egg question it was a joke zzzzzzzzzz

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You're just in bad light due to the massive amount of hackers - who, unfortunately, tend to be of Asian (and mainly Philippine) origin.
    Mostly because Western cultures are either too daft to figure out some coding, or too lazy to do the effort.
    after a western day of work people tend to be too exhausted to dig into the code just so they can be the best.

western day = 9 to 5.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    after a western day of work people tend to be too exhausted to dig into the code just so they can be the best.

western day = 9 to 5.
    9 to 5? Lol.
    What are we talking about? Your average McDo customer, or what?

Whoever is exhausted after that deserves to get hacked.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

y u so mean to me
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.