+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GM read pls!!!! :( im gonna quit this game i swear omg...... T_T

THX A LOT GM !!!!! problem solved....yay ;p

;DD
    Last edited by pisscules; 11-07-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Commoner
    all the PH stuff got sent to jin. if u bought something on RAN then maybe was a error when gms transferred from PH to JIN. once realized the mistake(someone probly snitched after seen it in sold list on EM) the Gm's probly took it. maybe they put it in your JIN event bag??

and they dont need to check database(and probly wont).. u can go to mytrades section on Im/EM and click purchase history. the IM purchases will be at top.. scroll down and u will see EM purchases. take a SS of that and send to them. most of the time they want u to provide them with "proof" of whatever u are saying.

Banned
    You bought Keena's 1st Sign and Keena's 2nd signs from a PH guy ?

They're called Aura Rulers and come from Treasure Fortune event.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post

and elemental dungeon.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post

yeah I bought that ! and OMG I want my money(rps) back!!!!! or my damn rings wtf is this sht ;(

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    all the PH stuff got sent to jin. if u bought something on RAN then maybe was a error when gms transferred from PH to JIN. once realized the mistake(someone probly snitched after seen it in sold list on EM) the Gm's probly took it. maybe they put it in your JIN event bag??

and they dont need to check database(and probly wont).. u can go to mytrades section on Im/EM and click purchase history. the IM purchases will be at top.. scroll down and u will see EM purchases. take a SS of that and send to them. most of the time they want u to provide them with "proof" of whatever u are saying.
    I just logged in jin....nothing there!!!! im so pissed WTF...its reall $$ im spending like a total idiot and I loose it like nothing wtf?? 20krps....?give me back my money or rings I lost fix ur damn issues pls ;(

Dont worry more PH server items will come to RAN and JIN, and most of them are duped items or editted items.

I saw a kiosk with his items at lime just for the record. (it was for 9999999999999 crones so nobody could buy it)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I saw a kiosk with his items at lime just for the record. (it was for 9999999999999 crones so nobody could buy it)
    yeah,thx ;p ..and I sent ticket ...=>nothing!!! yet ;(

that's so fked up ,, ..I mean why the hell I just lost 200$ for crap bug? and who's gonna fix it? how much time aswell till a gm or som1 replay meh ;p

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by pisscules View Post
    yeah,thx ;p ..and I sent ticket ...=>nothing!!! yet ;(

that's so fked up ,, ..I mean why the hell I just lost 200$ for crap bug? and who's gonna fix it? how much time aswell till a gm or som1 replay meh ;p
    I'm sure your issue was resolved earlier today