+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I'm sure your issue was resolved earlier today
    man! thank you lol
    good job! =] appreciate that a lot ;D
    very well support hehe

*I have a question pls :
    it wont happen again right? with this new PH rings..i mean wont delete / disappear again? cus im a bit worried after what happened,
    thx!! D

You should just stop buying items until this whole thing is resolved...easier than crying on forums and spamming tickets no?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    You should just stop buying items until this whole thing is resolved...easier than crying on forums and spamming tickets no?
    my problem is solved...gm solved it..i sent ticket I didn't spamm ;o and why so rude xD

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by pisscules View Post
    man! thank you lol
    good job! =] appreciate that a lot ;D
    very well support hehe

*I have a question pls :
    it wont happen again right? with this new PH rings..i mean wont delete / disappear again? cus im a bit worried after what happened,
    thx!! D
    It will not happen again. And should any problems arise you can always contact us via support. We are currently experiencing a high volume of support tickets. But rest assured, as all issues will be resolved.

It will not happen again. And should any problems arise you can always contact us via support. We are currently experiencing a high volume of support tickets. But rest assured, as all issues will be resolved.
    5 bucks says it will.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commoner
    Atzigan Sir
    look in my ticket Plox
    215476 and 215612 Please

Quote Originally Posted by pisscules View Post
    my problem is solved...gm solved it..i sent ticket I didn't spamm ;o and why so rude xD
    I'm not rude, just with knowing all the things you know now and learning from your mistakes, and this forum atm as it is spammed with all kind of problems, you still ask the same damn question that made you create this qqqqq omg I'm a quit thread in the first place. Some people.

alright,

Thanks..! once again ^^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    I'm not rude, just with knowing all the things you know now and learning from your mistakes, and this forum atm as it is spammed with all kind of problems, you still ask the same damn question that made you create this qqqqq omg I'm a quit thread in the first place. Some people.
    How's the life without rohan ?

I'm tempted to log on Jin again (last login there was almost 1 year ago) but meh, I sold everything for cheap, even the eye/ear OP permanent costume lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Dont worry more PH server items will come to RAN and JIN, and most of them are duped items or editted items.
    No they weren't duped it's just the gms from PH made an event where Ph players could buy OP parts from their own IM. That is why their stats were ridiculously OP. Also, some of the players bought their OP items from their gms.

Jesus Christ you people are criticizing all Asian players here as dupers.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service