+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    why only compensation for jin players? if jin going to merge with ran eventually why dont ran get compensation also? id trade my epic all day for one of them op PH glacials. we paid 23k rps for our epics. like 30k for our upgs. alot more for people that bought them off EM and not IM when gms sold. we been around ALOT longer. yet now yall decide to bring im some randoms from anothe game been out a fraction of the time and now those gears make the past 5-6 yrs we all put in here a waste.

ps.. atzigan since u lookin this thread can u pls reply to the return of rohanopoly thread also in events forums. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Why do you people have to sound like cheap miserable ****s all day? Game is not about farmville in the 1st place buy the damn weapons and pvp! wana farm go farm tds bitches love tds.
    Lol just 'cuz you're trying to suck up to GMs doesn't mean people are cheap. It's only logical they get some sort of compensation esp because those people chose Jin to avoid such weapons.

I dont understand why jin players need compensation for glacials I mean you have had 4 years to come to the realization that glacials are 2nd rate but you wana keep at it. In the free enterprise world you get nothing let me film your demise with this hi8 camera.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Lol just 'cuz you're trying to suck up to GMs doesn't mean people are cheap. It's only logical they get some sort of compensation esp because those people chose Jin to avoid such weapons.
    mkay so I hate epics fite the powah revolution we demand compensation where we dont get put on isen and still get to escape epics/upgs ohwait that sounds like a big fat contradiction. Srsly get over the personal ****
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 11-06-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Do you understand then why Jin was made in the first place?

C'mon not even you can be that dumb.

Edit: no personal **** you just don't make any sense. The way you're talking it seems you only want to **** on Jin ppl with your upg and show off your "skill" rofl.
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 11-06-2014 at 01:18 PM.

To make $$$$$$$$$$$ from crybabies like you. Nobody ever thinks of opportunity costs you waste more money being on jin than you would have if you just stuck at ran. I have met 20+ players who all farmed their upgs through just the EM you wasted your time plain and simple. And glacials dont only exist on jin so its unfair for there to be only compensation for jin players .

Not to mention if you retards just asked YNK to sell upgs again instead of being all hurr durr we want a new server with no epics/upgs which becomes imbalanced as **** this entire problem coulda been avoided. But k tell yourself what you wana hear jin was such a success a bunch of drama queens with inflated personalities trying to ride the GM like a pony. You broke atzigan's legs with all your circlejerk bull**** made him crap out isen server like what a big waste of time but thats what happens when you listen to the general population.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    If I had asked my customers what they wanted they would have said a faster horse.
    just because everybody asks for it doesnt mean its right and people need to learn that the hard way now.

Need help? PM me

They are jealous because they will not get any "compensation", but don't worry ran boys that compensation will be a 30d verdict set(or worst) LMFAO. They QQing for compensation pfft, like if we all don't know this company and their shi*** ways of compensate the ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    To make $$$$$$$$$$$ from crybabies like you. Nobody ever thinks of opportunity costs you waste more money being on jin than you would have if you just stuck at ran. I have met 20+ players who all farmed their upgs through just the EM you wasted your time plain and simple. And glacials dont only exist on jin so its unfair for there to be only compensation for jin players .

Not to mention if you retards just asked YNK to sell upgs again instead of being all hurr durr we want a new server with no epics/upgs which becomes imbalanced as **** this entire problem coulda been avoided. But k tell yourself what you wana hear jin was such a success a bunch of drama queens with inflated personalities trying to ride the GM like a pony.

The only one trying to ride the GM here is you, it seems it's your life mission to get one of your ideas to them so you prove you matter. Just like your post earlier, you got all hard when you saw Atzigan posting.

Keep denying epic/upgrade sale was one of the big downfalls by YNK. 20+ players is all you got left at Ran atm, so look where that "farming upgrade on EM" got your pro server.

Why would people who ran from upgrades ask YNK to sell them, can you make any sense??? Many people don't pay money for this game and played Jin solely through farming and monopoly and what not, all those people are just going to quit, not everyone is addicted on this game like you. If they want to have another ghost server, then they should totally listen you and your ideas.

p.s You can save your crybabies and retard insults for someone else because I don't even play this game, but it would be such unprofessional move (not like we're aren't used to it) from them when they moved people to Jin and promised that will be free epics server, it's like those people signed the contract and now you're fkin them over.
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 11-06-2014 at 01:30 PM.

The funniest thing for me is that the regular joe blow player like gadwin83 might have quit because of epics/upgs but the "superstars" of jin all owned epics/upgs and left because they couldnt take on forever. Dont bother lying to everyone you left to become the next big bad guild why else would maha buy tian's temp? Why else would both sides of that war charge over 500 bucks to buy verdicts? Why else would they use big5 glitch and poly abuse to try and get 50s or use illegal bot to make 20 man pts I mean srsly glacials are the most insignificant piece of the picture but sure lets demand compensation because glacials were only available on isen right? lol

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Will there be any form of compensation relevant to the craft user players? Players with tali's/ferkhans/opaniels/chimeras. Like anything? It would make these weapons obsolete now.
    Dw ma friend, that compensation will be, a costume set. We all know how PWI work's ^^

The only one trying to ride the GM here is you, it seems it's your life mission to get one of your ideas to them so you prove you matter. Just like your post earlier, you got all hard when you saw Atzigan posting. Merging jin and ran was my idea so I guess I already got that validation thanks

Keep denying epic/upgrade sale was one of the big downfalls by YNK. 20+ players is all you got left at Ran atm, so look where that "farming upgrade on EM" got your pro server.
    Epics/Upgs were great the only ppl who hated it werre people making 20k+ rps a day selling mace/staff parts on the EM. The reaction from those players is what killed this game even more. It saddens me that it took YNK THIS ****ING LONG to realize that if they had just commited to epics/upgs and built a system years ago this game would be lively as ****.

Why would people who ran from upgrades ask YNK to sell them, can you make any sense??? Many people don't pay money for this game and played Jin solely through farming and monopoly and what not, all those people are just going to quit, not everyone is addicted on this game like you. If they want to have another ghost server, then they should totally listen you and your ideas.
    lmao kk they listened to players like you and what did u get?????????????? thats right isen server.

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast