+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

kso I shouldnt have to warn people that philsing links are going around again and plz dont get hacked.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

OH it is not hacked link. But I cant show these pcitures. Anyone can help to show them clearly?

upload the images to imgur if you want to post them and I dont trust any links ever.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Let us make GM's buy our own weapons from Jin players for higher price. After-all they did screw our weapon costs. Or let's make them trade ummm 3 glacials or some sord for new improved Weapon which would be on pair with ph/ran weaps. All we did on Jin is pay more for less. Both servers had more OP weapons, better Forging, reinforcing rates. How much did Jin players spend just to reinforce rings/weapons/armors? How much did they spend Just to forge unique/enchanted with these crap rates? And Administration still makes those weapons worth only to drop on the floor in the game, and watch no-one take them, cus they are that of a **** compared to ph/ran? DO Jin players also get some op weapons as a compensation for as GMs call it "inconvenience"? We pay 100$ just to get decent glacial weapon (not aven talking how much is +15 tali/opaniel club worth), and no they are worth what? 111rp? (just so u can get 100 after 10% tax)
    Surely you can sugarcoat it as you like, but you ****ed over Jin players Big Time.
    This means we can continue to play, but every weapon in Jin lost they worth, we are offered to buy some weapons which would be inferior to both - glacialPH andepic/upg (of those in Ran). Why did i spend on trying to reinforce my accs/weapons so many times that i lost count with nerefed success rate of a Jin server?
    I like to play practically all races/jobs in Rohan and i've practically collected all the weapons/armors i need for every race/job, and now it all became useless.
    Not only Jin players started from scratch when server opened, we had to charge and lvl, and charge some more to succeed in forging or charge some more to buy smth for 1/2 of a epic weapon price when it was 23k rp. But now we have to pay even more because you decide to merge, and PH still get to keep their weapons they won (how much did they spend for it?). I have a feeling they spend on it less than i did on trying to make +12 feather.

So i have a question how do we - Jin players benefit from any of this? We pay more for less, if so it is not a benefit.

P.S. Is Hunt the Gm event finally on?
    True story. Its insane how hard they are ****ing over Jin players on this deal. All of our gear gets turned into garbage and to compensate they'll let us buy new gear that's not as good as what other people have? Seriously?

If they wanted to be fair about it they would boost ALL of our gear on Jin +6 up to a max of +18 to compensate us for reinforcing gear with crappy rates, and the new "upgrades" would be like a cheap item you throw in to the recycle system with a glacial to make it an upgraded glacial. Would it be that hard to add 15 crit, 15dd, 20ias, 50 allstat and 90% hp that way?

You might have actually had some Jin players willing to give it a try if you were willing to be reasonable about it and not just **** the entire server over. As it stands now, I'd love for a GM to give me a single reason why any player on Jin should stand for this abuse and still continue to be a player/customer...there simply isn't one. And the best part...we still all know how broken blunt mastery is. Its like your saying "Hey guys, our games broken, we aren't going to fix it, we're going to single out one server to **** over and make all their gear worthless, but by the way please buy more stuff from us and continue to play."

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Let us make GM's buy our own weapons from Jin players for higher price. After-all they did screw our weapon costs. Or let's make them trade ummm 3 glacials or some sord for new improved Weapon which would be on pair with ph/ran weaps. All we did on Jin is pay more for less. Both servers had more OP weapons, better Forging, reinforcing rates. How much did Jin players spend just to reinforce rings/weapons/armors? How much did they spend Just to forge unique/enchanted with these crap rates? And Administration still makes those weapons worth only to drop on the floor in the game, and watch no-one take them, cus they are that of a **** compared to ph/ran? DO Jin players also get some op weapons as a compensation for as GMs call it "inconvenience"? We pay 100$ just to get decent glacial weapon (not aven talking how much is +15 tali/opaniel club worth), and no they are worth what? 111rp? (just so u can get 100 after 10% tax)
    Surely you can sugarcoat it as you like, but you ****ed over Jin players Big Time.
    This means we can continue to play, but every weapon in Jin lost they worth, we are offered to buy some weapons which would be inferior to both - glacialPH andepic/upg (of those in Ran). Why did i spend on trying to reinforce my accs/weapons so many times that i lost count with nerefed success rate of a Jin server?
    I like to play practically all races/jobs in Rohan and i've practically collected all the weapons/armors i need for every race/job, and now it all became useless.
    Not only Jin players started from scratch when server opened, we had to charge and lvl, and charge some more to succeed in forging or charge some more to buy smth for 1/2 of a epic weapon price when it was 23k rp. But now we have to pay even more because you decide to merge, and PH still get to keep their weapons they won (how much did they spend for it?). I have a feeling they spend on it less than i did on trying to make +12 feather.

So i have a question how do we - Jin players benefit from any of this? We pay more for less, if so it is not a benefit.

P.S. Is Hunt the Gm event finally on?
    Hey Demonic,
    We are aware of several users in Jin feeling they are being screwed over.
    To resolve this, we are currently working on a way to compensate players in Jin for the current happenings.
    Once we have all the details sorted out we'll make sure to announce this to the Jin players.

One thing is for certain, this "Compensation fo Jin Players" will only be effective to active Jin players that played the game prior to the PH character merge.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    One thing is for certain, this "Compensation fo Jin Players" will only be effective to active Jin players that played the game prior to the PH character merge.
    I really hope you can do something to give our current glacials some way to be upgraded. Some of us have been collecting dual statted pieces for years trying to make badass glacials and to have all that time/effort/money be totally negated is ludicrous.

Farming weapon parts has always been one of the core features of Jin server...ripping that aspect out of the game entirely by making all our past and future farming efforts a waste of time not only leaves a sour taste in your mouth, but gives you one less reason to log in and play.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    I really hope you can do something to give our current glacials some way to be upgraded. Some of us have been collecting dual statted pieces for years trying to make badass glacials and to have all that time/effort/money be totally negated is ludicrous.

Farming weapon parts has always been one of the core features of Jin server...ripping that aspect out of the game entirely by making all our past and future farming efforts a waste of time not only leaves a sour taste in your mouth, but gives you one less reason to log in and play.
    I understand this completely. We'll make sure to announce the plans we have for Jin players and the rewards we aim to provide them as compensation to all the incoming changes.

Why do you people have to sound like cheap miserable ****s all day? Game is not about farmville in the 1st place buy the damn weapons and pvp! wana farm go farm tds bitches love tds.

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast