+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    In addition, they also had this event "bundle" where they trade their stuff for gears... Check Rohan PH on facebook and you'll find out.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Banned
    "their stuff" ? You mean... "stuff" like "human stuff" for gears ?

omigaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    ya they were feared of Strellan the mighty str templar.
    they must be I mean I always test without blunt mastery 1st when they saw I hit 2.5k without blunt **** id be scared too! hahaha

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    they must be I mean I always test without blunt mastery 1st when they saw I hit 2.5k without blunt **** id be scared too! hahaha
    reported you hit higher than 65%melee 65% magic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Hello,
    as you prolly know from Atzigan your server free of epics/upgrades will be merged. What do you think? I think it's fail, players who had choosen their free will to join the server without epics/upgrades are now screwed. Enjoy
    Stupid. If anything they should have just xferred all the ph people on Ran to put all the unobtainable in game type weapons on one server, then merged Jin and Isen since the only difference is the rings anyhow. Temps on Isen broken with or without upg boss drops so who cares.

I quit once to get away from garbage epics/upgrades...looks like its time to throw the towel in again.

A fact is that Glacial weapon or armos on PH server are OPPPPPPPPPPPPPP than epic/upg on RAN. Remember that WE SPENT MUCH MORE MONEY ON EPIC/UPG THAN PH GLACIAL but now PH glacials are stronger than ours. WTF?

Banned
    They should make the new ones stronger then any of them so everyone has to buy new ones! WTF are they thinking by not doing that.

Serf
    Item Transfer Problem
    there is a problem in merged inventory to char. inventory transfers
    i transfer all my item from merged inventory to my inventory some of my item disappear when i transfer it :

here are the item that disappear during transferring

Extreme Club +12 1 pcs
    Artisan Aquamarine V+15 1 pcs
    Artisan Spinel V+15 1 pcs

please gm help me to retrieve my item
    Last edited by Iljimae31; Today at 03:07 AM. Reason: I remove my username

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3IHQb7KaI
    www.playrohan.com

Another kind of club from PH server. omg : extreme club?

Let us make GM's buy our own weapons from Jin players for higher price. After-all they did screw our weapon costs. Or let's make them trade ummm 3 glacials or some sord for new improved Weapon which would be on pair with ph/ran weaps. All we did on Jin is pay more for less. Both servers had more OP weapons, better Forging, reinforcing rates. How much did Jin players spend just to reinforce rings/weapons/armors? How much did they spend Just to forge unique/enchanted with these crap rates? And Administration still makes those weapons worth only to drop on the floor in the game, and watch no-one take them, cus they are that of a **** compared to ph/ran? DO Jin players also get some op weapons as a compensation for as GMs call it "inconvenience"? We pay 100$ just to get decent glacial weapon (not aven talking how much is +15 tali/opaniel club worth), and no they are worth what? 111rp? (just so u can get 100 after 10% tax)
    Surely you can sugarcoat it as you like, but you ****ed over Jin players Big Time.
    This means we can continue to play, but every weapon in Jin lost they worth, we are offered to buy some weapons which would be inferior to both - glacialPH andepic/upg (of those in Ran). Why did i spend on trying to reinforce my accs/weapons so many times that i lost count with nerefed success rate of a Jin server?
    I like to play practically all races/jobs in Rohan and i've practically collected all the weapons/armors i need for every race/job, and now it all became useless.
    Not only Jin players started from scratch when server opened, we had to charge and lvl, and charge some more to succeed in forging or charge some more to buy smth for 1/2 of a epic weapon price when it was 23k rp. But now we have to pay even more because you decide to merge, and PH still get to keep their weapons they won (how much did they spend for it?). I have a feeling they spend on it less than i did on trying to make +12 feather.

So i have a question how do we - Jin players benefit from any of this? We pay more for less, if so it is not a benefit.

P.S. Is Hunt the Gm event finally on?
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast