+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

R.O.H.A.N Philippines Migration

With my humble self, am asking to GMs and other authorize personnel for some concerns regarding the migration of our accounts (ROHAN PH Players) to RBF.

I failed to create a level 1 character in RBF - Server RAN (Silva) could I still have my migrated character from ROHAN Philippines?

can we migrate my account in ph

any one know how to migrate rohan ph.accnt..to dis server?

You can't anymore. That was a very limited offer put up when Rohan PH was being dismantled last year. That server is now gone along with all its accounts.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Can I migrate my char I have lvl 80 dhan str w/ bed set HP MP pdef weap Manos str 100+ crit 10% IGN:Shaiya09 guild:MANDIRIBIG Server: neo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax1 View Post
    Can I migrate my char I have lvl 80 dhan str w/ bed set HP MP pdef weap Manos str 100+ crit 10% IGN:Shaiya09 guild:MANDIRIBIG Server: neo
    You are about a year and a half too late mate. The option was available while the Phillipines server was still open and in the process of closing. Rohan phillipines is .... LONG GONE and so is all that with it.

Necroing a 1.5 year old thread will do that kind of thing.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-17-2016 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You are about a year and a half too late mate. The option was available while the Phillipines server was still open and in the process of closing. Rohan phillipines is .... LONG GONE and so is all that with it.

Necroing a 1.5 year old thread will do that kind of thing.
    Lol this is kinda sad, on the other hand lulz, rekt lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax1 View Post
    Start a character in this server there is an event running that at lvl50 your character will be boosted to 95+ all the exp plus lvls after 50 you gained with some crafted lvl95 weapons and armor. You should be up and running after the event. Sadly as my friends here posted you're 1.5 years late for the transfer.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Here's the link

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...310#post328310

You have few days left, event ends on March 29 so yeah, instead of waiting for Ph migration or re-opening of Ph Rohan (Impossible!) just start creating a new character and level it to 50 .

May rohan ph ako kasu pano ku yun makukuha ul8