+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

Hold on Atzigan, and just read what's going to happen.

November 4th 2014 - 4:00PM PST - 7:00PM PST
    Newbie Starter Bag Ends - Newbie Starter Bags will be deleted
    Dormant Gift Boxes End - Dormant Gift Boxes will be deleted
    Prizes will be rewarded accordingly
    Philippine Main Character Merging will be held starting November 4th and will continue on until we finalize all registered accounts.(Crones will be fully given, however no costumes modified by LevelUp Games will be transferred, Philippine players will be able to see their items in the Event Inventory armor, weapons, shields accessories)
    Special Services will be conducted during this maintenance
    If you are transferring armors, weapons and shield, you better perform on Rohan.PH a complete database scan in order to prevent bringing back a whole full ton of duped items on the whole servers.

Just saying, because it hasn't been patched on Rohan.PH, and there are a serious sht ton of duped/hacked items on there that never got removed.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 11-04-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Banned

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    If you are transferring armors, weapons and shield, you better perform on Rohan.PH a complete database scan in order to prevent bringing back a whole full ton of duped items on the whole servers.

Just saying, because it hasn't been patched on Rohan.PH, and there are a serious sht ton of duped/hacked items on there that never got removed.
    That is definitely being made.

You can't transfer the glacials weps or armors. Well atleast the weapon. We know there's no forge event on Isen and also the DD of wep could be higher too.

Just curious because I said Isen servers since it's different from others. What servers are you transferring phil accounts and main characters + items?

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by PinayDexGuard View Post
    Just curious because I said Isen servers since it's different from others. What servers are you transferring phil accounts and main characters + items?
    Ran and Jin obtain the merged characters and the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Ran and Jin obtain the merged characters and the items.
    so your gonna merge Ran and Jin ?

Oh ok now it makes more sense then. Thanks for confirming that. I guess the only thing you gonna look is the duped hack items then.

GM atzigan i ask why my account from ph i cant log in account not register but i already fill up the form plss help me my account is redzye1125

I cant believe that Phillipine Rohan merge with RAN and JIN and their items VIP and duped items on RAN (JIN has already had duped items so far). Phillipine rohan items are stronger than RAN ones. so shock. Can PWI refund RPS and $ that we, players spent on epic/upg on RAN?