+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFB View Post
    me and my friends want to leave -_-" because we all invested money in this
    well to be honest do it while you can without spending anymore, like you can see mistakes everywhere and the lesson has never been learned since so much time. If you leave maybe they will learn their lesson liek they should do after all of our suggestions and everything.Doubt they will refund you, you paid for service and you got what you wanted to get, an iten in this case.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 10-31-2014 at 12:27 PM.
    Retired/Quit status.

The fact is that we still have the good old memmories of 3-4 years ago when you had to stay awake and fight and if someone was afk you would have to call him on skype to tell him that the spot has been taken, someone came over and killed us. But now the game is full of 2 types of player . People that afk ....with hk and people who rpk afk-ers. Before there were fights for spots to lvl. Akhma was full , Roha was full , Spire was full...Everything was full of players ...you had to wait for someone to d/c or go to sleep in order to get a pt. Now you need to make 5-6 accounts and have 2 pc's in order to play with yourself ( not in the dirty way ). Now everything changed. But we won't stay longer anyway -_-" probably just some days to see how admins react to this situation. I'm curious to see if they have a little bit of self esteem in order to solve this like they should. Or if we are ignored ..if that happens we'll give the equipments to some players that still want to play.

Banned

Awards Showcase

And if that is really an error from your system ...I woul like to get a refund...If asking for my rp back is too much..at least give me back the coins ..so I can play other games -_-" . It seems only fair.
    If you have not send a ticket yet make sure to send one I'll check it out today along with Kraszers inquiries. If you have already sent one and were previously responded let me know your ticket number and i'll make sure to resolve this issue.

Commoner
    i did the scratch fued also (3 coins).. 1700 rps since the 200 and 900 ecash coins cant be purchased. i got on 3 scratches ultimate mdef scroll ( useless ) a 3 hr growth seal ( useless for a 115 +10 char ) and 1 ases.. so basically paid 1700 rps for 1 ases. i submitted ticket about false advertising cause gms said

Scratch Feud [Ran/Jin]
    There is a high chance that you will be one of the lucky winners that will obtain a Magical Talisman +7 while playing our Scratch Feud game!

If you play the SCRATCH FEUD - SCRATCH CONQUEST (3 Coins) you will be one of the lucky winners to net a Talisman!
    gms replied back

We have reviewed the forum post ones again and there was no false advertisement or promises made.

We stated:

..... there is a high chance of receiving a Talisman Item. We did not guarantee 100% Chance for a Talisman.

so they say high chance but also say If you play the SCRATCH FEUD - SCRATCH CONQUEST (3 Coins) you will be one of the lucky winners to net a Talisman!

so how is that not false advertising?? i played i did not receive +7 like gm said wud if played.

Did it just now
    Ticket id #215072 . Hope you can solve this ....and not just this problem . Maybe you or someone with influence can bring rohan to its rightfull place.

I have played scratch before, quite a bit, and in general I always get items that are worth around the value of the coins. In most cases they are useless, but at least value wise, I've never had an issue with scratch feud before. The only game that is absolutely not worth playing is Big 5, but as for the rest in my experience they have been fair value wise, if not usefulness wise.

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    SCRATCH CONQUEST (3 Coins) you will be one of the lucky winners to net a Talisman![/U][/I][/B]
    False copy / paste ?
    Dat false request .... man get your things straight . Do you even Logic ?. Why would it be a scratch conquest if they would give you 100 % chance to give you a talisman ? -_-" That is not valid proof ....and beside that..you got pretty good rewards.

Thank you gm for solving the problem . At first I wanted to tell you that I really got the minor..because that's what I see in my inventory. I'm glad you solved it on yourself and thank you for the time and taking some initiative in improving your services.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Thank you gm for solving the problem . At first I wanted to tell you that I really got the minor..because that's what I see in my inventory. I'm glad you solved it on yourself and thank you for the time and taking some initiative in improving your services.
    Happy to assist!

Commoner
    False copy / paste ?
    Dat false request .... man get your things straight . Do you even Logic ?. Why would it be a scratch conquest if they would give you 100 % chance to give you a talisman ? -_-" That is not valid proof ....and beside that..you got pretty good rewards.
    why dont u get things straight.. i copied/pasted that directly from http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22753 so dont tell me false copy/paste.

and i got pretty good rewards? really? u must be a nub and not have a decent max lvl char so everything usefull to you.. 1 growth seal .. on an acc that i only play a 115 +10 templar.. so yea awsome prize. 1 ult mdef 1 hr - useless.. how many people u see running around with ulti mdef scrolls popped??? and 1 ases - the only useful thing i got.. all for 1700 rps.. so tell me mr grayFB who seems to not know jack.. how is me getting 1 useful item for 1700 rps that i cud have gotten for 599 anywhere remotely close to pretty good rewards.

go read the post gm made.. tell me it doesnt say what i copy/pasted. If you play the SCRATCH FEUD - SCRATCH CONQUEST (3 Coins) you will be one of the lucky winners to net a Talisman!