+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    meh new patch sucks since its way overpriced 25mil for 8 hrs while invasion route is 100mil for a full week, would have been better if they did something similar to invasion route since how many people actually will grind only 8 hrs when they have 30 day hks? lol. And the new dung really doesn't stop pvp at all if someone spots a party worth pking or many parties they will drop the crones for it lol xD
    PWI (PlayWith Interactive) GMs are paid to lie
    proof is here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...ghlight=spirit

You can recycle the permit but I cant find the secondary to make a 30 day one just 16 hour ones (that require no secondary)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    what can u recycle and make atm? i saw some1 link a 24 hr the night new dung came out but i duno what used to make. gms shud post up what is needed to make longer than 8 hr permits.

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    what can u recycle and make atm? i saw some1 link a 24 hr the night new dung came out but i duno what used to make. gms shud post up what is needed to make longer than 8 hr permits.
    GMs are clueless
    PWI (PlayWith Interactive) GMs are paid to lie
    proof is here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...ghlight=spirit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hCstyx View Post
    I totally agree with you guys. That new dungeon is weird. Paying 25 mil for just getting eliminated is sad YNK.
    My temp (full scrolled with -24k melee and 41k HP) can solo a few mins but gets killed at max 10 mins....
    Where is the point in doing partys in EMPTY servers with mobs HP's 200k.
    Okay a temp with REALLY nice equip can do it in a party (maybe even unscrolled), but .. WHAT party?!?! I see max.
    30 ppl online on JIN. Even IF you got a party... and if you have NO temp in it and no vit fish, how long you wanna
    hit a mob until it dies? A Warlock maybe hit for 10k with a skill, maybe 20k but thats all.
    This dungeon was just a another waste of time for the developers.
    In other words if you have a party without a templar this dungeon is probably pretty close to what farming was like years ago...but when templars are like they are currently, not having one is wtf so slow.

Quote Originally Posted by hCstyx View Post
    Your right though...it was a waste of dev time. Its kind of like Isen server. Make all the new dungeons or new servers you want...but its all just a waste of time if the devs can't be bothered to fix blunt mastery lol.

Oh yeah and lets say you maybe can survive at least that long until you get some of the new armor parts - HOW you wanna forge it with
    such f*ck rates. Paying 25mil crones and another 20k rps for just get one ancient piece?
    No TY, I'm leaving this game again - was actually a bad idea of coming back and spend over 250€ again
    Agree. Its so bad now I don't even try to forge anything anymore. If they mod the rates again I'm gonna make sure to try it out with scrap items first just to get an idea of the rates before I even consider spending a nickel on IM pres/option stones.

They should set the forge event rates every week to what they were when they ran the Ran bonus rates events on Jin server. The current crap rates are driving people away from the game they are so bad, where as raising them to higher rates that were already introduced to the server in the past would just lead to happier players who can actually forge gear up without 9000 fails and who have a fair chance to reinforce their gear to the same level as other gear that exists on the server that was reinforced during past events with higher rates.

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    I know you can recycle 2 permits and make a 16/24 hour one just like HK but the pres stones didnt work when lufy tried.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

my low level char can handle these mobs but seariasly 25 mill for 8 hours? hew comes up with this qualifications?

Quote Originally Posted by Trackman800 View Post
    GMs are clueless

i belive gms of u.s. server must first play as player this is requierd of all gms so they might know more about server then every one else but there unable to reaveal such information its up to player to discover this on there travils

Quote Originally Posted by xyzabc View Post
    is ****ing stupid, mobs hitting twice as players and bosses!
    they did say it would be the hardest dungeon of all

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I know you can recycle 2 permits and make a 16/24 hour one just like HK but the pres stones didnt work when lufy tried.
    i will try to forge this weekend but forge rates have droped for every thing. wy would the reduce forge rates?