+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Lightbulb Gratt Treasure Warehouse new V.I.P. Dungeon!

Yeah is pritty cool dungeon i like it!
    First i thinked dmg is too hight but is not,if is party good geared players no ptoblem for them.Tax for playing 25 000 000 evry rpker must pay to kill you lol and when mobs hurt and you are in party... for rpkers will have alot problems there that is nice.But always can be more pritty.Can you make some boss monsters sumon inside ? Will be great and few mobs walking outside rooms,more fun too

nah just change the location next to a bindstone again fking bull**** also get rid of the exchange quest and make it an NPC covered by tsb tax since its another dungeon with no ring drops and nobody sells anything.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    only 25mil to do anything there? wew... with crappy drop rate in this game 25mil is like nothing RIGHT? People who abusing Power Arena got billions of crones, but what i know

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    only 25mil to do anything there? wew... with crappy drop rate in this game 25mil is like nothing RIGHT? People who abusing Power Arena got billions of crones, but what i know
    maybe you mean SA and not PA XD 1st place SA gets a LOT of PA badges.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I just tested rooms at Event server with full vit dekan sage 295 000 hp 17 000 pdf
    And at V.I.P. mobs hiting me 14 000 critikal.... and they got 200 000 hp in evry rooom.
    YNK RLY YNK ??? omg...

hahaha yea, this Game is ruled by criminal Rice face NooB Idiots !

...which will never learn that a Game should bring Fun to the Player. But I like no one spend real Money to this Dogs
    Aww nobdy can Play in Warehouse coz Mobs are too hard

Congratulations again YNK for piss off yourself !!!!!
    ahahahahaah

Mobs hiting hard but if you have good equipment like 100 000 hp and 15 000 pdf also nice party whit shield ofc you can survive...
    but what the hell GREAT EXP you can get when kill one mob for 1 min lol

I totally agree with you guys. That new dungeon is weird. Paying 25 mil for just getting eliminated is sad YNK.
    My temp (full scrolled with -24k melee and 41k HP) can solo a few mins but gets killed at max 10 mins....
    Where is the point in doing partys in EMPTY servers with mobs HP's 200k.
    Okay a temp with REALLY nice equip can do it in a party (maybe even unscrolled), but .. WHAT party?!?! I see max.
    30 ppl online on JIN. Even IF you got a party... and if you have NO temp in it and no vit fish, how long you wanna
    hit a mob until it dies? A Warlock maybe hit for 10k with a skill, maybe 20k but thats all.
    This dungeon was just a another waste of time for the developers.

Oh yeah and lets say you maybe can survive at least that long until you get some of the new armor parts - HOW you wanna forge it with
    such f*ck rates. Paying 25mil crones and another 20k rps for just get one ancient piece?
    No TY, I'm leaving this game again - was actually a bad idea of coming back and spend over 250€ again

Bai

Commoner
    i guess all the people QQing about it are people in regular gear or lowbies. as the title of this thread says.. VIP dungeon.. which to me seems true.. this dung is for the better players in the game. im supposedly soo noob but i have no problem solo on ov3 ( feathers epic ) with only 89k hp(-8 melee)(7700pd)( with alm 20% (5khp scroll) and monkey out ( no other scrolls ) and crap costume (xmas set). only issue is so far is hk randomly STOPS (no attack or pots or heals) and that is when i die. first night was doing it ALOT for first few hrs i actually babysat my hk.

is ****ing stupid, mobs hitting twice as players and bosses!