+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hello GM my concern is about my character migration i'm done with the fill up form and i successfully migrate one of my character, and now this is my problem I have another character to migrate why is it not shows up in my account i'm sure i did the same thing but in different account. here is my account name ehomerez can you double check it what happened to my other character.

To all this non-sense, To all PH Gamers who want their ridiculous customized items be migrate too here in RBF, my answer is: Go Find your own private server. :-D LMAO

This is not a private server, if you can't fight equally, then get out, you don't belong here.
    Ooopss Bomb Shell BOOOOMMM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pnhatz View Post
    To all this non-sense, To all PH Gamers who want their ridiculous customized items be migrate too here in RBF, my answer is: Go Find your own private server. :-D LMAO

This is not a private server, if you can't fight equally, then get out, you don't belong here.
    not anymore, THIS IS PSERVER NOW, PSERVER FROM PH..!!

Quote Originally Posted by pnhatz View Post

Well if you play MMORPG, don't wish for 'fight equally' because there will always be a rich kid in town who would spend hundred or even thousands of dollars just to make his or her character strong. WOULD THAT GIVE YOU YOUR 'FIGHT EQUALLY' wish? Play Super Mario or Street Fighter instead

Did you guys notice Atzigan post, according to his post they have plans on a possible server merging of Jin and Ran after the character merge of of Rohan Philippines.
    They might realized that the PH character items are outrageous but hopefully they did the right thing on merging both servers.
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

It adds more spice to the game.

gm f you did not solve that problem can you close this game ****

i've got lost my items in treasury my 2pcs +15 gzhen elemtal dager+allstat30 >>>>>> sccmeerrrr ssshhhhhhhhhhhiiiitttttttttttt

Quote Originally Posted by princeyurico View Post
    i've got lost my items in treasury my 2pcs +15 gzhen elemtal dager+allstat30 >>>>>> sccmeerrrr ssshhhhhhhhhhhiiiitttttttttttt
    That sucks... I haven't taken out my items from the merged inventory.

but my acce have gone