+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    They Should delete also SCROLLS (like gladiator licensed, almighty scrolls etc.) in there character inventory because for sure they have huge number of it. why? because they can buy scrolls there for only like 1 peso scrolls. just need remove there personal scrolls they didnt buy it from ynk

clarify on the migration please some of us dont have a screenshot on the stats )int psy vit str dex agi) of characters and we cant view it now since the ph server was already closed can we still migrate our accounts here? thanks in advance

can not select isen on the migration form why?

Sir Ma'am i have some several question's about our migration from rohan i have already choose Ran server Can i change it again?.... to JIN? REPLY please ASAP

sir i have some questions about this why is it that my account in ph did not migrated i sign up already and yet nothing happened to my account i heard some players from ph also failed to migrate also from what i recall you did not elaborate clearly the rules on migration coz our account (mine actually) was in the training ground where i left off considered to from what i heard the character must be on level 1 but their's no rule saying that the character must be put to their towns something like that, and one thing more their a'int a rule also where in the character must be lvl 1 only how about if the character was lvl 2 and so on....pls do clarify things up is there a way or possibility the out characters can still be migrated to rbf thank god bless and more power gm,s and staff

SIR/MADAM where to load for add points here in the PHILIPPPINES what outlet or establishment here in PH thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey guys, let's clarify a couple things!

We are unable to make transfers of cash items as that is information from Level Up Games.
    However, what we were able to do is obtain all character information and this is what we have offered to Philippine players to come back and play where they left off:

Upon filling out the registration form you will be able to obtain:
    Your Character with the same Level, Race, Job and Experience it previously had.

The items that were equipped in your character (Excluding Costumes).
    A fixed amount of crones depending on how many crones you possessed.
    Your Level 6 Stones depending on what skills were improved

We will only migrate your character, with the items equipped, no other items on your bank or inventory will be migrated.
    If you had the Armor of Bloodwar equipped, this armor will also be transferred as it is essentially a Bedron set.
    Only 1 character will be able to be migrated and this means, your highest level character.
    Migrations start on November 5th.

You must fill out the form with accurate information that validates your ownership of the Philippines account.
    If information is inaccurate we will not migrate the character you claim its yours.
    It is only one account per account.
    You must input a valid email address as we will notify you once your character migration has been made.

There is no fee for this service, the only fee is patience.
    There is no IP block for the Philippines as our contract with Level Up Games ended.
    Also, characters migrated will only be able to join in Ran or Jin. Isen server will not accept migrations but players will receive items upon joining.

sir....Is the transfering of items and character from rohan.ph to irohan is already done?

until when ..sir may we ask?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee103189 View Post

sir....Is the transfering of items and character from rohan.ph to irohan is already done?
    until when sir..

Quote Originally Posted by PINEnhelly View Post
    sir i have some questions about this why is it that my account in ph did not migrated i sign up already and yet nothing happened to my account i heard some players from ph also failed to migrate also from what i recall you did not elaborate clearly the rules on migration coz our account (mine actually) was in the training ground where i left off considered to from what i heard the character must be on level 1 but their's no rule saying that the character must be put to their towns something like that, and one thing more their a'int a rule also where in the character must be lvl 1 only how about if the character was lvl 2 and so on....pls do clarify things up is there a way or possibility the out characters can still be migrated to rbf thank god bless and more power gm,s and staff
    they did not mention to put your char in thier respective towns but they said char 1