+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    IF you want to see more hacked items on JIN. It is possible. ^^. I recommend you not to play this game. waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    I'd recommend Jin to new players simply because its the cheapest to gear up on. You can get 4 +12 rings and a decent glacial weapon for the same $$$ as just an upgrade weapon on Ran. Only thing that appeals to me more on Isen is the weaker scrolls.

But...considering there are three servers and the most populated would probably be described as the least dead by most current players this isn't really a game I'd recommend to a friend lol. Kinda sucks they put so much effort into Isen when a simple skill balance patch could have actually fixed some of the games issues instead of just temporarily masking them until players get geared up and realize they are on Jin 2.0.
    Difference is that you get that upg and you make your rings and + them yourself with a higher reinforcement rate. Not to mention 6 years of boss drops to buy/sell compared to 2 on jin.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Ryuugan...

You should go Isen so you'll meet the best templar there that venge me 4 times at dhan town.

Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Yeah they should remove epics/upgs because we want to pvp for 30 seconds instead of for a full 2 hours before ppl go for a break. And that was yesterday not last week not last month not last year yesterday I pvped for 2 hours along with 45+ other players. You pieces of **** from jin and isen dont know what you are missing and want to call out ran when you have never been there never tried it to its fullest potential. If I was playwith id give every char on event server an upg weapon with 62% dd instead (thats above average dd) and let people try it for themselves.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 10-26-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Need help? PM me

if they bring the same beta version but take out the buffing magic staff then that's the best one

Quote Originally Posted by PinayDexGuard View Post
    if they bring the same beta version but take out the buffing magic staff then that's the best one
    TBH there were things wrong there also (getting 1 hit by dekans is one of them). I would say right before the heroic patch (110) was the best time in rohan pvp.

Need help? PM me

Isen because tons of filipinos have migrated there recently, and they're very active too btw.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

pinoy zerg kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk pinoys taking over rohan lolz

Need help? PM me

It's funny that you say that, because all you really need is to be lv 90 in this game and all you have to do is join Power Arena to get items needed without spending cash, you can say to get 1-90 u need cash to maintain stuffs, but think about it if you go get the slow route you can get 90 just fine without spending lol, I've seen people lvling in lower with like natu armor or graham, it's sad but yea if they don't wanna spend money they gotta stick to it and wait for lv 90 lol

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Any GM will tell you to join this server because it's the server YNK always wanted. You NEED to spend money in order to even level up there. Every single thing about the server is based on cash. They sell it as a balanced server but really you need cash to maintain armor weapons everything. Anyone who fell for ISEN server is a dumba.ss. Try RAN, but who knows I haven't logged Rohan in a while. They're just milking peoples pockets atm.
    It's funny that you say that, because all you really need is to be lv 90 in this game and all you have to do is join Power Arena to get items needed without spending cash, you can say to get 1-90 u need cash to maintain stuffs, but think about it if you go get the slow route you can get 90 just fine without spending lol, I've seen people lvling in lower with like natu armor or graham, it's sad but yea if they don't wanna spend money they gotta stick to it and wait for lv 90 lol