+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which server is most populated?

Hi, my friend and I wants to play Rohan but I want to know the status of the servers before we pick a server to play on. I tried on Isen but I dont see anyone.... so can anyone let me know the populations of Isen server? and Isen just came out recently right? thanks

Hello Ryuugan, try Ran-Silva. If you would like to lvl up really fast Union servers are pretty much populated and the giveaway goodies for noobs would aide you in grinding and level up. Enjoy!

Banned
    game is dead no matter what server u pick

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    game is dead no matter what server u pick
    100% true, whether if you pick the new server or any other it is dead.
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuugan View Post
    Hi, my friend and I wants to play Rohan but I want to know the status of the servers before we pick a server to play on. I tried on Isen but I dont see anyone.... so can anyone let me know the populations of Isen server? and Isen just came out recently right? thanks
    Hey Ryuugan, you will be able to find the majority of active players in the Isen server.

Most players hang out in Limestone Foothill, Hazy Ravine, Akhma Cave, Crafting Studio and Rahkon Dungeon Level 1.
    Some other players decide to use the Elemental Dungeon or Ashkeena Dungeon to avoid being killed constantly when using hunter kits.
    Make sure to check the calendar as well to join in some of the in-game events that are held! If you would like to try out a fully geared character and join an event make sure to register in the Halloween Free For All Event every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 4:00PM PDT!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey Ryuugan, you will be able to find the majority of active players in the Isen server.

Most players hang out in Limestone Foothill, Hazy Ravine, Akhma Cave, Crafting Studio and Rahkon Dungeon Level 1.
    Some other players decide to use the Elemental Dungeon or Ashkeena Dungeon to avoid being killed constantly when using hunter kits.
    Make sure to check the calendar as well to join in some of the in-game events that are held! If you would like to try out a fully geared character and join an event make sure to register in the Halloween Free For All Event every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 4:00PM PDT!
    Any GM will tell you to join this server because it's the server YNK always wanted. You NEED to spend money in order to even level up there. Every single thing about the server is based on cash. They sell it as a balanced server but really you need cash to maintain armor weapons everything. Anyone who fell for ISEN server is a dumba.ss. Try RAN, but who knows I haven't logged Rohan in a while. They're just milking peoples pockets atm.

I am more inclined I agree with Atzigan since he has the actual ability to see how many people are playing on each server at any point in time.

Isen is new and it is drawing more interest from those that have either left the game or are coming into it fresh. Most of the players on this server have not been sitting on their end game characters for the past 4 years. A lot of the people in this server are building their characters and arsenal so if you are coming in fresh, this is the place to be.

Ran has some population left, but be aware that of all the people left there are actually very few actual players there. 99% of the people you see are actually in that server are veteran players that have been here since the game opened in Spring 2008, but have vested too much money over the years to leave. Thus the players that are on this server have been there and done that (many, many times). There is not much new in this server.

Jin, is just plain dead since most of the players here either went over to Isen or simply left.

Contrary to shawn's statement above, ALL Rohan servers are pay-2-win servers. That is just the nature of the way these servers are run - you gotta pay for you gaming somehow.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    I'd recommend Jin to new players simply because its the cheapest to gear up on. You can get 4 +12 rings and a decent glacial weapon for the same $$$ as just an upgrade weapon on Ran. Only thing that appeals to me more on Isen is the weaker scrolls.

But...considering there are three servers and the most populated would probably be described as the least dead by most current players this isn't really a game I'd recommend to a friend lol. Kinda sucks they put so much effort into Isen when a simple skill balance patch could have actually fixed some of the games issues instead of just temporarily masking them until players get geared up and realize they are on Jin 2.0.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    99% of the people you see are actually in that server are veteran players that have been here since the game opened in Spring 2008, but have vested too much money over the years to leave.
    It's just a matter of acknowledging your money has been lost in this game with no incomes. It was """""fun""""" at the start, but at the end of the day its a plain waste of time and money.

I'm playing on my spare time Kerbal Space Program now. Game still in beta since 1 year, you only spend $13 (i bought it on sale on Steam) and thats it. Lotsa fun to see your rocket failing and exploding, and then raging because you did a mistake when building it.

no multiplayer nor mmorpg thou. But $13 for lotsa fun. Compare it to the $5k+ I spent in this game. Rofl.

Banned
    Oh and. Managemement/devs here is terrible.

One year (and more) to get rid of the hacked items. Lol.