+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrostyx View Post
    It's funny that you say that, because all you really need is to be lv 90 in this game and all you have to do is join Power Arena to get items needed without spending cash, you can say to get 1-90 u need cash to maintain stuffs, but think about it if you go get the slow route you can get 90 just fine without spending lol, I've seen people lvling in lower with like natu armor or graham, it's sad but yea if they don't wanna spend money they gotta stick to it and wait for lv 90 lol
    How the hell will you reach level 90 w/o gears?
    You seriously make no sense.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrostyx View Post
    It's funny that you say that, because all you really need is to be lv 90 in this game and all you have to do is join Power Arena to get items needed without spending cash, you can say to get 1-90 u need cash to maintain stuffs, but think about it if you go get the slow route you can get 90 just fine without spending lol, I've seen people lvling in lower with like natu armor or graham, it's sad but yea if they don't wanna spend money they gotta stick to it and wait for lv 90 lol
    lolno all you need is lvl 90 to get spirit stones but what about making 10 items +12 at least once and 6 of those items +12 3 times? And yea spirit stones and 10% scrolls are all you need as far as IM stuff goes ohwait its not. Also you cant fully spirit stone your gear with JUST 1 char in PA you need at least 2 and thats if you ALWAYS win. Srsly can you ppl do the math?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lolno all you need is lvl 90 to get spirit stones but what about making 10 items +12 at least once and 6 of those items +12 3 times? And yea spirit stones and 10% scrolls are all you need as far as IM stuff goes ohwait its not. Also you cant fully spirit stone your gear with JUST 1 char in PA you need at least 2 and thats if you ALWAYS win. Srsly can you ppl do the math?
    Also every character need some 7s = RPs
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

TBH there were things wrong there also (getting 1 hit by dekans is one of them). I would say right before the heroic patch (110) was the best time in rohan pvp.
    I agree. That was one of the best times for PvP.
    Greetings to old friends.

Quote Originally Posted by JustGammer View Post
    I agree. That was one of the best times for PvP.
    Greetings to old friends.
    greetings old friend.

Need help? PM me

Greetings. I'm trying to play again. For now, I'm reading about changes and looking for gear. Is any one from old good Times left here?
    Morpheus / Memory - FOREVER

most of the ppl you find in game will be old timers

Need help? PM me

most of the ppl you find in game will be old timers
    Lies ! ;3

Haru Haru

Serf
    I wanna play this game again with a friend but then those comments.. regardless if they're facts or lies. it breaks my heart </3