+ Reply to Thread

Thread: forge rates...

Banned

forge rates...

GM's...can you please make the rates not so terrible on Jin. 5x fails in a row...for a rare. Pretty sure I could easily get 10x + fails in a row on a rare but I'm not going to bother wasting the rps. Did I mention it was for a rare? You know...the part thats the easiest to forge? I don't even want to see how many fails I'm going to have on the higher up/more expensive tiers of forging.

And this is with event active.

I can't even see bothering with it anymore...last time I tried to forge something a few months ago...8x fails in a row before I said screw it and gave up.

Its like you guys enjoy screwing yourselves. I'd gladly charge some rps for forging up a few things if the rates were decent and there was a good chance I'd actually be able to make what I want...but I try a few times with rare pres stones...fail fail fail fail...try a few times with some sacrifice pieces just so I'm not wasting more pres stones...fail fail fail fail. Guess what...that 50 bucks I was going to charge because I've had pieces for a couple weapons and an armor piece I've been wanting to forge up for a while...I'm not gonna charge it now considering I'm obviously going to have the same end result as if I just wiped my bum with it and gave it a flush.

I just don't get the logic here...just consider it from a player perspective. You charge 50 dollars. You buy pres/option stones. You fail a ton and don't get anything new to play with...what do you do? You end pissed and probably aren't going to charge anymore since you just got the shaft. Or, you charge 50 bucks and actually end up with maybe a new weapon and a couple armor pieces. Your probably gonna be happy as you get some enjoyment out of your money playing with your new gear. You'll probably charge more in the future to make something different for an alt or something better for the same toon. But apparently the logic you guys use is if someone charges 50 bucks and can't make anything with all the fails they'll have...they'll be stupid enough to charge another 50 and keep trying!(judging from how dead servers are I don't think your plan is working)

Banned

Awards Showcase

Hey Gadwin83,
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention, As for Jin and it's forging rates, I'll make sure to see what the success rate was in Jin for all users.
    Based on this I will proceed to make some improvements to the rates so you don't fail as much.
    Especially in events, I would hope for everyone to at least get a gear or two improved.
    One of the main priorities for next week will be to see all server rates to analyze how many players succeed and fail and based on it I'll prepare this coming week's forging/reinforcement event
    that although will not guarantee 100% success rate, it will definitely be a better improvement than previous weeks.

Banned
    Thanks. I still like to make just for fun characters even if they aren't very viable in pvp...and its kind of draining the fun from that when I can't even forge up weapons for them to use. I know you guys need to monetize things so I'm not expecting 100% forge rates that make pres stones obsolete...but with the current rates I don't even want to attempt the 10 bucks a roll its going to require to try to make a weapon with a brave+shiny+pres stone...and well I can't even attempt it if I wanted to when I can't even seem to make rares anymore. I've forged quite a few things over the years and just can't recall rates ever being so bad...like if I was going to blow through 5k rps or 10k ecash I'd fully expect to be able to make 2-3 things up to the highest tier with it(if I waited for sales to buy pres/option stones). Currently I don't think I could even make 1 thing with that amount of resources.

On a different note...if you are going to be taking a look at forging in the near future would it be possible to bring back some of the old adorned IM stones that are no longer available. Mainly, one of the toons I wanted to forge up some weapons for was a crit build...and with the old stones available you could roll a brave and a adorned stones for a chance to roll a crit rate between 8-16%. Without them available all we have access to is rolling 3x braves and an in game one that is 1-2% instead of 2-4...so we can only roll 7-14%. Or maybe just make a shiny water bottle that gives like 3-5% crit...0dd crit builds aren't exactly high up on the food chain, I don't think anyone would really be opposed to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey Gadwin83,
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention, As for Jin and it's forging rates, I'll make sure to see what the success rate was in Jin for all users.
    Based on this I will proceed to make some improvements to the rates so you don't fail as much.
    Especially in events, I would hope for everyone to at least get a gear or two improved.
    One of the main priorities for next week will be to see all server rates to analyze how many players succeed and fail and based on it I'll prepare this coming week's forging/reinforcement event
    that although will not guarantee 100% success rate, it will definitely be a better improvement than previous weeks.
    Gm Atzigan,we need more % succes on booster rate in jin... is it impossible to make + some item (boss drops,craftman,artisan,and weap)
    <a href=http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i59.tinypic.com/25rysr5.jpg</a>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pippipoppo View Post
    Gm Atzigan,we need more % succes on booster rate in jin... is it impossible to make + some item (boss drops,craftman,artisan,and weap)
    Kinda stinks how we briefly had Ran rates for event, and now super fail rates. Really kind of stinks for retaining new players who are much needed at this point...gotta spend more money for less results then we used to...and I doubt I'm the only active player who just doesn't bother trying anymore the rates are so bad. Its so much more fun being able to actually make your gear so you can at least have some toys to play with, then wasting your rps trying to + it, rather then just not being able to make things.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey Gadwin83,
    Any news on this Atzigan?