+ Reply to Thread

Rohan + 360 Controller

Could I use a 360 controller or xbox one controller to play Rohan? I understand i would have to use a 3rd party application just wondering if there is any out there that is easy to use.

get joytokey

There are 2 problems and small ways you can fix them:

1 ) Targeting people (you have to click on a target or use assist/f7/tab)
    -you can solve this problem by mapping 2 buttons (one to f2 and the other to a slot on ALL action bars allocated for assist player) this means you can only attack what your party leader attacks. Alternatively you can map to f7 instead of f2 but then you will have to keep pressing until you find an appropriate target. In PVE this button should be mapped to TAB that is if you dont use a hunterkit.

2) Abilities and action bars, your 360 controller only has 14 buttons best you can do is 18 using only the VERTICAL functions of the sticks. Each action bar has 10 slots and there are also potions and pets (which need to be resummoned upon death) average player uses 3 action bars maybe a 4th for items or 40 buttons.
    -you can use combo presses which would be 2^10 combinations (no D pad combos) which is 1024 UNIQUE combinations as practical as that may sound. There might be problems with j2k reading those combos when you use the D pad (for movement).
    --You can map 2 buttons (one to PG_UP and one to PG_DN) and move between action bars mapping 8/10 action bar slots
    ---you can map combo presses to switch between important action bars (shift+1~9)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me