+ Reply to Thread

What pet is good for Hunter?

Hey I'm Rammer from Seal Online and I wonder what pet is good for Hunter. Could anyone please tell me thanks

Well if you want I can suggest that the best pet that you can have is the Fly Green Wings because of atk + magic atk + and it also have atk speed. Hmm. You will base on your stat because hunters can do mage stat/jester stat. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hahah. :3

Mess With biAtch.. Die like the REST!!

I'm doing Damage Hunter, so is the Fly Green Wings a Bird Egg? Egg? Seed? or Green Seed? Btw whats the difference between the Seed and the Green Seed??

Well if you want to know more just go to this link: http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Pet
    No Game, No Life~

The difference between normal pet and colored pet is that, the colored pet gives extra damage, but less defense.
    As for hunter, you can use any damage pet. "Moo moo the great" is most common hunter pet

Thanks for all your helps but the evolution of the "Bud" to "Junior Moo Moo" is kinda hard to get the items, "Junior Moo Moo" to "King Moo Moo" also hard to get same as "Moo moo the great". I don't know where to get some of these items + Cotton Tunic (is hard to get for me). The "Moo moo the great" is the most hardest to get, I seriously don't know how to get those item from "Moo moo the great" unless the shop in Elim or Lime has "Moo moo the great" but cheaper for me. Now I have 300k+ If I want to use up my money I would use up 150k+ only, is actually very hard for me to earn my money to 300k+

Quote Originally Posted by QQPie View Post
    Thanks for all your helps but the evolution of the "Bud" to "Junior Moo Moo" is kinda hard to get the items, "Junior Moo Moo" to "King Moo Moo" also hard to get same as "Moo moo the great". I don't know where to get some of these items + Cotton Tunic (is hard to get for me). The "Moo moo the great" is the most hardest to get, I seriously don't know how to get those item from "Moo moo the great" unless the shop in Elim or Lime has "Moo moo the great" but cheaper for me. Now I have 300k+ If I want to use up my money I would use up 150k+ only, is actually very hard for me to earn my money to 300k+
    Cotton Tunic (T) is dropped by:
    Servant Mushroom and Red Plimber. Link

Cotton Tunic (B) is dropped by:
    Cranky Rooster and Servant Mushroom. Link

Note: You'll have a hard time finding items if you're using High-Level Characters as the game implements a "Penalty Drop" for High Level Players hunting down Low Level Monsters. That's why I have a couple of Low Level Characters to hunt for the items I need.

On earning Cegels: Reaching 300K is not that hard. Hunt Monsters to get gears and equipment and then sell them to NPCs. High level monsters drop expensive gears. Another thing you can do is "Buy-And-Sell". That means you buy Low and Sell High. An example would be checking the items for sale at Elim and note what items are in-demand. Then you buy the cheapest one that you can find and then sell it to get a profit. Like what I used to do with Natural Stones. I was able to buy a couple of them for 4M each then I set-up my Kiosk and sold them for 5-6M each. Up to 2 Million in profits!

Last edited by amalager; 10-17-2014 at 09:24 AM. Reason: adding infos

Cotton tunic, and the other stuffs for Bud to Jun Moo Moo, can be bought at "Novice Street Merchant" the guy that wears brown shirt next to the "Street Merchant" lol

Oh, yeah. The Novice merchant thingy.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

As for hunter, you can use any damage pet.
    Last edited by acheter; 01-19-2018 at 10:32 AM.