+ Reply to Thread

About Rohanapoly

Dear GM,

After several attempts trying to claim free coins with 79 lvl char, I decided to log in and play my 115 char on my other account at the same time. I found out I have no trouble to claim free coins with my 115 char. But I still cant claim any coins on the account with 79 lvl char.
    So, I think there is a 90+ lvl restriction on Rohanapoly. Please double check.

Thank you very much

ya the dont giv alot info about that event rohanpoly

Quote Originally Posted by Ratster View Post
    Dear GM,

After several attempts trying to claim free coins with 79 lvl char, I decided to log in and play my 115 char on my other account at the same time. I found out I have no trouble to claim free coins with my 115 char. But I still cant claim any coins on the account with 79 lvl char.
    So, I think there is a 90+ lvl restriction on Rohanapoly. Please double check.

Thank you very much
    Nah its not that............ I play on 3 accounts and my noob character account has been able to claim coins since level 50. My main accounts with level 115 characters have not been able to claim any free coins. Its purely an account based problem, like so many times has happened before.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Banned
    I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the bug or not...but the only account I had this issue on was one that I logged on the event server with.