+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guards

I don't say in all grind spots .. just for lowbie ones like ahkma, roha maybe. Anyway i don't play anymore cuz game is broken and ded, so idc about guards.

There is no "Japanese" version of Windows. If you want to work in Japanese, you install the appropriate language pack from Windows Update and switch your locale. JRohan only blocks via IP subnets and those can be circumvented via vpn/proxy. The servers really don't care what locale you have installed though the client might freak out if the jp language pack isn't there for it to use.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    I don't say in all grind spots .. just for lowbie ones like ahkma, roha maybe. Anyway i don't play anymore cuz game is broken and ded, so idc about guards.
    Not needed the race maps and GH map can get you to 50 and a replacement for roha would be r2 (which is empty even tho vileplants were a hotspot for that lvl) not to mention ezker which has grind spots from lvl 40 to lvl 90. There is an ashkeena for all 6 lvl brackets. Is that too hard for you? buy an exp pouch (from royal family minigame) lvl from 1-66 in 120 seconds if you buy 5 you will be lvl 87 in 5 minutes of killing mobs. Is THAT too hard for you? buy a char on the EM there are more than enough options out there for you

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

@up... why U want me to do such a thing when i dont play this game? ;o

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    @up... why U want me to do such a thing when i dont play this game? ;o
    Why are you complaining about things that dont need to be changed then?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Im not complaining, I just answer to Cerrone* thread..