+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guards

Guards

Add guard in Lower in every room .... cuz there are always retard who think someone is their kos's alt and they have to PK it.

Its a pvp game and its a terrible idea, you have ashkeena for safe lvling and all other dungeons for risk-reward lvling.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

No, I think it's a good idea. They had a whole bunch of patrols in lower at 1 stage because of too much pking on lowbies.
    Yeah it might be a pking game, but how are lowbies supposed to defend themselves against 1xx players who think they can go around bullying low lvls.
    How are they suppose to lvl up to become pros too? Ashkeena has limitations--4hrs, and can only enter a certain amount of time during the week.

People have work, people have school, and people are busy for other reasons and would like to afk for most of the day and would like to leave their lowbies on hk.

You 1xx are fully geared and should fight amongst your own lvls and at least give us a chance to catch up to you.

Sorry to sound harsh but Rohan has been this way since day one and its not going to change now. Everyone else seems to be able to deal with it and still manage to get max lvl. There are many many places in and around Rohan where you can lvl. And altho it may be a slower process, it will still be better than lower.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Justice1989 View Post
    No, I think it's a good idea. They had a whole bunch of patrols in lower at 1 stage because of too much pking on lowbies.
    and they were removed after smart people educated the GMs to stop interfering.
    Yeah it might be a pking game, but how are lowbies supposed to defend themselves against 1xx players who think they can go around bullying low lvls.
    Its a grind spot that is located ON A BINDSTONE the closer you are to the bind the easier it is to pk you. That convenience comes at a price its easy for you to access its easy for the pkers to access as well. If you went to r3 or r4 or r5 or water temple or upper or ronelia or gratt or kalista or fire temple or j4 or cala you would be pked less. (Drops are better in most cases but the exp is slower)
    How are they suppose to lvl up to become pros too? Ashkeena has limitations--4hrs, and can only enter a certain amount of time during the week.
    Too stubborn to get out of lower and go somewhere with less traffic? then join a guild and ask them to protect you.
    People have work, people have school, and people are busy for other reasons and would like to afk for most of the day and would like to leave their lowbies on hk.

You 1xx are fully geared and should fight amongst your own lvls and at least give us a chance to catch up to you.
    You obviously have not been around long so I will tell you how it works: The people that are geared and maxed out cant be budged around pk them all you want it doesnt change a thing. The way you beat your enemy is through a war of atrition its by making people choose guild loyalty or exp, guild loyalty or farm. Anyways I have ABSOLUTELY NO SYMPATHY for people who lvl in lower and get pked. There are TONS of places to lvl and the entrance to lower is literally RIGHT NEXT TO THE BINDSTONE GATEKEEPER like holy fk you couldnt ask for an easier place to get pked.

Need help? PM me

japan version of this game have multiple guards in lowbie lvl spots like ahkma caves so why not this one.

You have any evidence to support that? considering you are IP and OS blocked from jrohan. I am absolutely certain

Having said that its a topic of risk-reward, grind spots directly accessible to a bindstone should NEVER be safe.

Seriously taking advice from players like you is why we cant have nice things in this game.

Need help? PM me

No, sry i don't do screens for everything i see in game, but like i said they have guards in Ahkma, ses drop from E.Tonkens, multiple costumes quests, no blue -non tradeable items and much more. I don't know if it's blocked IP now cuz i didn't log there for few yrs now.
    back 2topic "they" never listen 2community so this thread is useless

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You have any evidence to support that? considering you are IP and OS blocked from jrohan. I am absolutely certain

Having said that its a topic of risk-reward, grind spots directly accessible to a bindstone should NEVER be safe.

Seriously taking advice from players like you is why we cant have nice things in this game.
    There is a thing called VPNs/proxies that get around that. I use one. Works great.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    There is a thing called VPNs/proxies that get around that. I use one. Works great.

A vpn and proxy only get you so far you also need to be using a Japanese version of windows before you could just switch locale and go to their site.

@michal211: Guards in grind spots is the absolute WORST IDEA EVER the game is supposed to be hard the struggle is supposed to be REAL (private servers are different story) there are many many spots for all level brackets to exp the further away it is the lower the probablity of death is. Not to mention there is ashkeena AND invasion route (if you are below lvl 108). You think you got it hard when some ranger comes through to kill you? Ive had 50 players all hunting my ass while I grind in the most deranged grind spots ever I got away with it why cant you?

Need help? PM me