+ Reply to Thread

You have been disconect. 5101

I guess nobody likes this post. It is the cause of not being able to play more often and not have more courage to play again. I'm tired of losing "POWER ARENA" lose hours and time in "Kit Hunter Mode". Could have created a form of faster relog or really have a time of 10-20 seconds to try to have the player with the server response only then there came the You have been disconected. 5101 (Lost Conection).

This error is a catastrophe, a disaster, a disgrace, you get nervous, to feel like breaking everything, delete the game. Relogging sucks, sucks that you lose time and increases your stress ...

I waited four hours to attend the "POWER ARENA", yesterday I stayed up until the wee hours, then missing 60 secundos to end ..... You have been disconected. 5101 ...

Revolting !!!

This error is really something you should have a better attention. For whenever you are faced with this error the will to give up playing.

Could have a better way of relogging, or had a response time of the server. You have been disconected. 5101 is something very unexpected happens and always in the best times of events. Super lotamento server among other things.