Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Yea? what about my ticket? 213095 I guess ill have to say bb to all my stuff.
    I'll look into it as well

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    I remember I had to send 6-7 tickets to give me back stuff from name change, and 2 weeks after all I got was an invisible HK and seal in my inventory which didn't even allow me to open new ones after cuz was bugged and ASES with % probability, instead of 100%. Just gave up in the end. xD
    Weesh, 6-7 tickets, if you still have the ticket number I'll look into this.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    While mistakes are natural, you guys been making quite a few lately.
    There has been some issues here and there, mostly due to several internal changes unfortunately.
    I aim to clarify some of the mistakes and resolve the problems you guys might have.

There has been several things happening today and a lot of meetings coming and going throughout the day which stopped me from approaching the Support side.
    If there are pressing matters at hand please private message me your Ticket IDs and I will make sure to personally look into them.
    I said I will be clearing some of the issues today but oh boy...>,>...This coming Monday starting at 10:00AM PDT expect activity from me resolving your issues at hand as best as possible.
    If you have any pressing issues, once again, private message me as I will close this thread.

I normally don't check my Private message inbox "apologies for this" but if you would like to contact me I will be checking that PM inbox this coming Monday.
    You can even ask some questions if you would like. If I have time I will respond to them but I'll take as priority the support side.
    Please avoid Rohanopoly coin issues, If this coming Monday you guys haven't received any coins after playing, I'll make sure to resolve this asap.
    The current Rohanopoly loading system works the following way:

Play 3 hours obtain 1 coin with a limitation of 3 coins per day.
    If you played Today Friday your 3, 6 or 9 hours before the day ended, your coins will be available for redemption on Sunday at 12:00AM PDT.
    It has a silly 24 hour rule that unfortunately I cannot change

To the guys who wrote your Ticket IDs here already, I'll reply and resolve those issues first thing Monday without delay.
    I've been here for 14 hours and counting @.@.

Anyways, I thank you guys for notifying some of the issues at hand I'll make sure no issues goes unnoticed.