+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drop's rank?

Drop's rank?

Hey, sooo are you sure you changed it? I know it might be to soon for me to say but so far all I have gotten is exactly the same stats as before on drops...

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    Hey, sooo are you sure you changed it? I know it might be to soon for me to say but so far all I have gotten is exactly the same stats as before on drops...
    Positive about the changes made. There is no more rank limitation. If you continue having issues in obtaining better gear let me know!

kk, i'll keep farming then .

IT means that Glacial parts and other items will be max options like on RAN and JIN?

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Positive about the changes made. There is no more rank limitation. If you continue having issues in obtaining better gear let me know!
    I believe it is bugged at the moment everything i get has the same stats as when it was limited, I also asked around and so far no one I know has gotten anything different.

I don't think it's correct Atzigan. I've sent you a PM.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Hey guys, many of you guys saw me testing in-game with and account called AdminTester in Isen while I was pretty much grinding on my own to see what were the drops.
    Effectively...the ranks have not been changed, I have notified our HQ regarding this incident and I will have a clear response this coming Monday as currently Korea is in the middle of their weekend.
    Apologies for this and it is unfortunate that it was not changed as discussed. I'll have further news and a clear announcement this Monday.

QQ, kk thanks at least for checking ^^ and responding.