+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

That Rohanopoly is lame f^ck!

Lol is this rohanopoly is just for isen server? ?

No for ran/jin???

Coz seem like it

Quote Originally Posted by rohankiller125 View Post
    Lol is this rohanopoly is just for isen server? ?

No for ran/jin???

Coz seem like it
    No... When you want to claim your prize(s), there's a button where it says Claim Jin/Ran OR Claim Isen. Hope this helps.

The most important part you didn't solve, that ppl is having an error message of non getting a lvl 50 char while this is not true !
    Okay the message is concerning both the level and 4 hours of playing, gap 24 hours? Yesterday I'v been playing the hole day, I can claim the coins today? Sorry but NO

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by YassineReteb View Post
    The most important part you didn't solve, that ppl is having an error message of non getting a lvl 50 char while this is not true !
    Okay the message is concerning both the level and 4 hours of playing, gap 24 hours? Yesterday I'v been playing the hole day, I can claim the coins today? Sorry but NO
    If you played yesterday Sunday the entire day or well a total of 9 hours for your 3 coins, you will not be able to redeem the coins today. You will be able to redeem the coins tomorrow Tuesday at 12:00AM PDT. There is a 24 hour system waiting time for your coins to be available.

it says that my account doens't have a character 50+ but i'm playing with my giant that is nearly level 80... in my country 50<80

lol YNK Going forward in Reverse as always, another event ,another cluster f....k

gm my golden key coin x3 i cant claimed in rohanopoly plss help me..ive already got 3 hours to climed and claimed and claimed but it always cannot claimed Y...plss help me.. from philippines player

we play hard and it goes to -_-...bug x3 coin then the rohanopoly well gone...how can we claimed it.. explain here----------______________________________________________ i need a short and fast answer gm Atzigan

I did both dungeons and have been grinding all day on 2 accounts and it still says I am not eligible. Fix your junk Rohan.
    <a href=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/afflygal/media/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg.html][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/afflygal/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://s465.photobucket.com/user/aff...ps9b2feb80.jpg</a>

Guild Master of The Empire (Jainus/Ran/Torian) Oldest remaining guild in game.
    The Empire was established in 2007 by Zapranoth

AFflygal, Priest 115
    Tinkerbell Lvl 112
    HoLeeSchitt, lvl 115, Warlock
    FlyBabe, Priest, 90
    KnowWhenToRun, Ranger lvl 115
    SilentBtDeadly, lvl 115