+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    gm plss fix my rohanopoly plss i need it

we play hard and it goes to -_-...bug x3 coin then the rohanopoly well gone...how can we claimed it.. explain here----------______________________________________________ i need a short and fast answer gm Atzigan

fix fix fix bug x3 golden key coin fix it so that no more problem gm..........................-_- .................................o_o pootanizzz

rohanopoly golden key coinx3 bug ?....................fix fix fix it...fix it x3 gm

Commoner
    says top 3 get perma mount. 3 and 4 were tied for 3rd.. so will top 4 get perma mounts then??

Commoner
    also i didnt claim all my items on 2 accs. 1 of them was 5 refine dye and a str tali and a Halloween tali. wasnt sure if yall would actually end event on time so i waited to claim them incase i did get 3 more coins.. so i cud trade in for a 4th coin. can yall open up the claim prizes section so can claim the rest pls. on my 2nd acc i actually got like 10 items i can claim ( and 1 more roll ) was saving those also. incase some1 jumped osouls out of the 3rd spot.. i wud roll that last one and turn in 2 coins and jump to first so atleast 1 of my accs would be top 3. but osouls stayed in top 3 so didnt need to do that.. but still need to collect.

The same to me, I have 3x coins from GOLDEN KEY but cant unseal. GM doesnt fix it. so it is unfair to me. ROFL. Failed event.

can u give me link on rohanopoly please

When will we have the prizes?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    says top 3 get perma mount. 3 and 4 were tied for 3rd.. so will top 4 get perma mounts then??

got my perma mount on osouls.. but not on the acc tied for 3rd. fragtastic. do they not realize osouls and frag are tied... idc if it says frag is 4th.. he is tied for 3rd

ticket submitted pls check Ticket ID #216045 yea its an alt acc so not highest priority for me but i did win and i would like yall to honor what you said rewards wud be.

first my 615 mill not given and ticket keeps getting closed by sinedia who refuses to let atzigan view ticket probly cause atzigan will rip sienida new one for dropping the ball for almost 7 weeks now when all proof is provided.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast