+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Hey guys, it appears there are a lot of issues with this feature and some users are unable to play correctly and some have no issues at all.

I am currently looking into the Gold Coin redeem function when landing on a Golden Key and the other reported issues. Will update once I resolve all issues.

Serf
    Yo atzigan what about give players an compension for the missing coins coz of the rohanopoly issue? (sh1tty "no lv50 char problem)

After more than 8 year-lasting, Rohanopoly still gets bug. Failed system.

its just a lame game with bad support, 3 week ago since 10/04 maintenance and they realized a new today still rohanopoly no work, Zero compensation. its the reason cuz lots ppl leave game, lazy GMs destroying rohan.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

WOW

Terrible loots

*We never know who we are until we face our final moments*

*Am Special more than anyone else*

level 68....... playing game all day long for how many days now still cant get coins, because, you have no level 50 character or more to play.......
    level 68 is not level 50, am I right????!!! correct me if I'm wrong....... what a shame if definitely am wrong!

Fix this please.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey guys, it appears there are a lot of issues with this feature and some users are unable to play correctly and some have no issues at all.

I am currently looking into the Gold Coin redeem function when landing on a Golden Key and the other reported issues. Will update once I resolve all issues.
    when u gona resolve it? when this event get finished?
    Last edited by Vinko; 10-23-2014 at 03:04 PM.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Solve it when the game is dead. 8 year- experience of management in rohan

GM Atizgan or whatever umm so here is the issue and I hope you see this its telling me now I still have a character not 5x when I have 3 character only on this acc who are 1xx and 9x only is the system glitching up now
    apparently im not the only player experiencing this issue so would be nice if it was fix if anyone else is experiencing this please help the community pull together to get this issue fixed thanks guys!!!!