+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    can you please do something about that "50 level issue"???? i see everyone arround me getting the hell out of this event and i can't get anything because the server says i've got a lower character than 50, goddamit i'm level 101!!!!!!

without saying that i could have gained a lot more coins because of that, shouldn't everyone who has this problem gain as much coins as it should? i mean if i was logged those whole 3 days i should have gained 9 coins, give them please because this isn't fair and as usual the only thing we get in this game is frustration

I got the prize named "[GoldenKey] [Complete Reward]Gold Coin X 3", when I click claim, it says " One or more items have not been received yet". What is the problem? and I still can't redeem prizes on my other account, I have lvl 85 and it says I don't have character lvl 50.... why so more errors?

Rohanopoly is saying that I need a level 50 or higher to play it again. I have a level 62 and its been over level 50 since this came out. I did switch to my lower character for a few minutes but all thru the night I was on my level 62 grinding. Why does it keep doing this to me. Stuff like this makes me not want to play Rohan. Please can you fix it again.

Rohanopoly is saying that I need a level 50 or higher , i have 2 lvl 100+ and 82lvl.
    please fix it.

so... now after almost a week of playing 12+ hours, logging off, and logging back on.... somehow i have only accumulated THREE coins??? what gives? seriously getting shafted on this event....

it still aint lettin me get my coins and this is the third or fourth times ive tried and yet it still sayin i dont have a lvl 50 or higher when i got a lvl 1xx dk can u help with that

They no gona fix nothing, this game got lot issues and everyone know it, coin gained in board cant be claimed, if u win 5x dye u only get 1, account lvl database get corrupt or inconsistence lot ppl getting error "u r unable to claim coin cuz no lvl 50 or higher in account" and its a lie, i cant believe that almost in 3 week develoved or webmaster cant fix it. I think they making it to purpose
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Rohanopoly bug again: when I spin on the box " foward 2 steps" but it didnt work, I am still at the spot. GM should have a look at this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by JingSaw1 View Post
    I got the prize named "[GoldenKey] [Complete Reward]Gold Coin X 3", when I click claim, it says " One or more items have not been received yet". What is the problem? and I still can't redeem prizes on my other account, I have lvl 85 and it says I don't have character lvl 50.... why so more errors?
    I have the same issue with you. I can't unseal my goldenkey Complete Reward Gold coinx3 . GM please fix this bug. Atzigan, we are waiting for your help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast