+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    The most important part you didn't solve, that ppl is having an error message of non getting a lvl 50 char while this is not true !
    Okay the message is concerning both the level and 4 hours of playing, gap 24 hours? Yesterday I'v been playing the hole day, I can claim the coins today? Sorry but NO

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Correct, and if there is still any inconsistency when receive the right amount let us know.
    We don't receive the right amount, I just claimed 5x Dye's and only got 1.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by YassineReteb View Post
    The most important part you didn't solve, that ppl is having an error message of non getting a lvl 50 char while this is not true !
    Okay the message is concerning both the level and 4 hours of playing, gap 24 hours? Yesterday I'v been playing the hole day, I can claim the coins today? Sorry but NO
    If you played yesterday Sunday the entire day or well a total of 9 hours for your 3 coins, you will not be able to redeem the coins today. You will be able to redeem the coins tomorrow Tuesday at 12:00AM PDT. There is a 24 hour system waiting time for your coins to be available.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    We don't receive the right amount, I just claimed 5x Dye's and only got 1.
    You will now receive the right amount starting today if you land on those spots. As for the 4 extra dyes you are supposed to obtain, I'll load them right away and to anyone having a similar issue send a support ticket, we will verify your reward redeemed and give you the proper amount. However for future landings on the x5 Dye's or other items stacked, you will be able to obtain the right amount. Is bacnab nickname the one that is linked to the account that redeemed the x1 Dye?

I got the same message today that JMSfishing I have a level 60 and when I went to play it today it said I had to have a character over the level of 50. What gives, and yes i log out daily to. I wasnt on for a day because i was out of town but other then that I was getting the coins and now its saying that I need a character that is level 50.

seems like the talismans and dyes can be claimed now, but when i claimed my "5x" talisman Dyes i only got 1 =.=

Quote Originally Posted by JMSfishing View Post
    i cant even get ANY coins... says i dont have a character over 50... i have TWO over 50 (62 and 64).... been playing WELL over 9 hours a day since the event started... havent been able to obtain a single coin... what gives?! and, YES i do log out DAILY
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I'll look into your account to see what's happening
    got same problem, i send a ticket already
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

it says that my account doens't have a character 50+ but i'm playing with my giant that is nearly level 80... in my country 50<80

lol YNK Going forward in Reverse as always, another event ,another cluster f....k

Yes but the Armor Reinforcement Stone I cannot be used for anything.It's grade E , cannot be used for talisman and for armor ... so it is useless

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast