+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

It just won't happen ...

I'm rly amused of the fact that no1 wants to buff lowbies ... and you people want the population to grow?How the fck is that going to happen if most of the people ingame are selfish mofos?Just sayin ...

You realize most of the priests, templars and guards sitting in safe zones are on player's alt accts and logged in for their own use, right? Most of the time they are not even looking at the client window for that character when you are there whoring for buffs. Perhaps if you offered crones -- especially on Isen -- you might get some attention.

-- or --

Make/purchase your own cheap mid-level buffers on alternate accts and just leave them sitting in your favorite safe zones for when you need them just like the rohan pros do.

In either case problem solved.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 10-06-2014 at 04:03 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by xMoci View Post
    I'm rly amused of the fact that no1 wants to buff lowbies ... and you people want the population to grow?How the fck is that going to happen if most of the people ingame are selfish mofos?Just sayin ...
    They are probably afk or have trust issues. Get into a guild with lots of players and it will be easier to find buffies.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

As a Priest myself who buffs Almighty 5000000 times a day Ima give you a few tips.

1 ~ Most (not all) Temps are stuck up and have a god complex. Trying to get buffs from them is like tryin to win the lotto. (Here I suggest you make friends with a few temps/ Join a guild and met people. (People are less likely to buff randoms)

2 ~ Dont even bother tryin to ask for buffs from a Temp or Priest if they have buffed themselves with "Chrono" (In case you duno know, its a pink buff that looks like a clock). This buff is there for a reason (Reflect/ Obligation)

3 ~ Again, you should avoid asking someone to buff you if they are pvping. The Chrono thing factors into this again and your asking for a buff/s will not only mess up the chrono but can also be a big distraction, and those few seconds taken to buff someone can make a huge difference in pvp. Buffing random peoples during pvp has caused me to be killed countless times/ lose my concentration and so on.

4 ~ Troll around Lime/ Ahkma and get to know people. Be friendly/ say hi and chat to people. Let them get to know you and you will see that it makes a world of difference.

We aren't all a$$holes in this game but there are many factors as to why some1 cant/ wont always buff you.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    1 ~ Most (not all) Temps are stuck up and have a god complex. Trying to get buffs from them is like tryin to win the lotto. (Here I suggest you make friends with a few temps/ Join a guild and met people. (People are less likely to buff randoms)
    I don't have a god complex, I'm just an asshole.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    I don't have a god complex, I'm just an asshole.
    Naww, your a big teddy bear on the inside. Im onto you Mr.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Or those ****** and ********* or ************ who are ********** ******* for being so **** ******* to just enable the ****** party buffing in their ****** hunter kits always ******* pisses me so ******* off - that's like worse than winning the ******* lottery and then realizing you ****** didn't.

*****!

Seriously guys, tick that box on.

Oh and give that ****** leadership to some******body else before going ******** afk.

S***t.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I'm guessing your playing on Jin? No one really buffs randoms on Jin for some reason..............
    PWI (PlayWith Interactive) GMs are paid to lie
    proof is here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...ghlight=spirit

As a Priest myself who buffs Almighty 5000000 times a day Ima give you a few tips.

1 ~ Most (not all) Temps are stuck up and have a god complex. Trying to get buffs from them is like tryin to win the lotto. (Here I suggest you make friends with a few temps/ Join a guild and met people. (People are less likely to buff randoms)*blushes its not true*

2 ~ Dont even bother tryin to ask for buffs from a Temp or Priest if they have buffed themselves with "Chrono" (In case you duno know, its a pink buff that looks like a clock). This buff is there for a reason (Reflect/ Obligation) THIS SUPER IMPORTANT READ IT AGAIN!

3 ~ Again, you should avoid asking someone to buff you if they are pvping. The Chrono thing factors into this again and your asking for a buff/s will not only mess up the chrono but can also be a big distraction, and those few seconds taken to buff someone can make a huge difference in pvp. Buffing random peoples during pvp has caused me to be killed countless times/ lose my concentration and so on. It has happened and I am the victim of this distraction

4 ~ Troll around Lime/ Ahkma and get to know people. Be friendly/ say hi and chat to people. Let them get to know you and you will see that it makes a world of difference.just dont say you dislike anyone or any faction of players or else u get in deep trouble.

We aren't all a$$holes in this game but there are many factors as to why some1 cant/ wont always buff you.
    I just dont buff ppl because idk them conspiracy theory everybody is my enemy except for karren and tri :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

2 ~ Dont even bother tryin to ask for buffs from a Temp or Priest if they have buffed themselves with "Chrono" (In case you duno know, its a pink buff that looks like a clock). This buff is there for a reason (Reflect/ Obligation)

3 ~ Again, you should avoid asking someone to buff you if they are pvping. The Chrono thing factors into this again and your asking for a buff/s will not only mess up the chrono but can also be a big distraction, and those few seconds taken to buff someone can make a huge difference in pvp. Buffing random peoples during pvp has caused me to be killed countless times/ lose my concentration and so on.

4 ~ Troll around Lime/ Ahkma and get to know people. Be friendly/ say hi and chat to people. Let them get to know you and you will see that it makes a world of difference.

Alternative : you understand after reading this that playing this game is a full-time job for people who dropped school. You immediately quit.