+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Conscript
    Wow.........people still qq about blunt mastery even though they've split up attack force, that should count for something towards balance lol. Nerfing blunt mastery is inefficient due to obvious reasons. Many players play and like this class, nerfing it might draw these players away and second, it being a good cash flow for this company. But if was up to me...I'd say just do away with these skills: Reflection, Debuffs (of all sorts), Obligation, Vacuum. Wouldn't that balance things out and curb temps a little? Considering that temps wouldn't be able to rambo and wipe out everything that comes into sight anymore i.e. getting stunned, etc. I also think this might make pvp more effective.

You gotta be fking kidding me here get rid of reflect (because 30 secs wasnt bad enough), all debuffs (because lol 90% block fk you), obligation (wait didnt we leave blunt mastery alone?) and vacuum because we all want to die.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Conscript
    lol with 30 secs, doubled with chrono, they could literallly wipe everything that's moving out of sz.

But let's go away from debuffs and obligation...get rid of reflection and vacuum you don't really wanna totally fucck them up :-P They could also do away with one skill of every other class to make it fairly fair.

wipe everything thats moving out of the sz in 30 seconds? only on wait for it fking jin and isen. You get OP as **** gear with weak as **** DD and what do you think is gonna happen?

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for rohan to be balanced while jin and isen exist." Iceyy 10-25

Need help? PM me

Conscript
    Same difference rofl. On Jin there's 5x% DDs and it doesn't really help.

we all know what temps need a nerf, they ****ed the dragon sage so good nerfing WFFS, SD come out they ****ed again! and then conqueror get out2 and 20% resistance... yeah ****ed again , so why Blunt Mastery not? what really we need is a talisman with additional % DD only for temps..

Quote Originally Posted by Juan18 View Post
    we all know what temps need a nerf, they ****ed the dragon sage so good nerfing WFFS, SD come out they ****ed again! and then conqueror get out2 and 20% resistance... yeah ****ed again , so why Blunt Mastery not? what really we need is a talisman with additional % DD only for temps..
    You mean everyone thats not a temp? but that also hurts every other dps class thats not a dekan.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Same difference rofl. On Jin there's 5x% DDs and it doesn't really help.
    DD doesn't matter anyhow. If templars regs are hitting 20x what other classes regs hit for...it doesn't matter if everyone has 30, 50, or 70dd, templars still gonna be hitting 20x as hard. Shadowace just likes to bring up the dd argument all the time because it takes the conversation off the real issue...the damage disparity between templars and everything else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    when have i said i quit you fat smelly piece of fu.cking dog sh.it the only kid living in a basement is you jacking off to the e-life you built online how you play cs professionally 8 hours a day in the mist of being a top ranking french government worker and sipping tea with the french ambassador all while attending top 10 university in the world, ALL while hitting 90k regs in R.O.H.A.N. you've build quite a life for yourself amongst these forums and the online world. yet in reality you're a fat f0kn slob.
    Ohkay Emma from Montréal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Its pretty hilarious when you say how other dps classes are practically ignored in pvp and templars take all the heat...yet your too stupid to see that its because templars are OP.
    Seems like she/he can't see the numbers themselves in pvp. 50-100k (depends of your attack speed) dps within 1 second is not a big deal.
    Retired/Quit status.