+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Problem is only ones doing those 18-25k regulars is templars.
    Not really a problem not every class is equal and templars have NO OTHER SKILLS to use with the resistance buffs and battle.
    You say you want more tankiness...considering templars are the most played and the highest dps class...fixing blunt mastery automatically makes everyone more tanky by default as the damage ceiling just got lowered.
    The talismans were made because FIXING BLUNT MASTERY CANT BE DONE WITHOUT KOREA. Whereas talismans can be made here and I like this mentality better bringing the other classes up sounds better than hitting one with the nerf stick.
    You say str defenders should get more attack speed. Well you just said your 10 second burst on a str defender is killing full vit toons. That's already enough damage...why do you want more? If your killing full vit toons in 10 seconds or less...wouldn't more damage just mean your going to be killing non-full vit toons in 3 seconds or less? Wouldn't that just make str defenders OP? Oh wait...you want more because they do useless damage compared to blunt mastery still.
    Str defenders biggest weakness is attack speed. Just because I (who is rather well geared) can kill a full vit dino in a well placed combo where nothing gets resisted doesnt mean the average defender can do the same. Attack speed is a top priority as far as buffing defenders goes its just way 2 slow especially since defenders dont use epics like certain templar players do. Also it will help get more defenders to use a shield so that they can use more than just rush blue drain and fixation. The 115 shield skill is OP and shield burden's duration is so long that it can act as a root if coupled with frozen ice/shield strike/fainting pierce debuff/slow. That OP templar got reflect AND obli? dw I got dis whirlwind that priest and a shield push to boot now take out their pt while I blue drain this priest slap her with my shield and hold her down for 15 SECONDS.
    As soon as you get over the idea that everything is broken but blunt mastery...when in fact blunt mastery is the most broken thing...you'll realize...everything else doesn't need fixed...fix blunt mastery and a lot of other things that don't get much play anymore are already in a decent place as far as balance goes.
    Like I said before the talismans are something that can be done locally and bringing the other classes up is good enough because there is nothing wrong with those classes people just are not brave enough to play them.
    And no...not every class has something they are good or unique at. When templars do so much damage...that means all the other dps classes SUCK AT DAMAGE. But the reality of it...even though they might have relatively balanced damage...they suck compared to broken blunt mastery damage. Even with your str defender example...what's the difference between a str defender and templar. Str defender = more cc/blue drain, templar = heals/debuff/reflect. Then it clicks in...when you take the dps disparity into account...who the heck really cares about the extra cc/blue drain when templars just have them dead? The only thing good/unique about a str defender gets made totally irrelevant by ridiculous blunt mastery dps...and that's the case with too many builds right now.
    Ok 1st off healing is not something a templar does in fact its not something a priest does either (exception: perfect healing). I know its there I know players COULD use it but you got 100k hp/mp heal every 10 seconds and 100k hp heal every 20 seconds nobody is healing these days. Secondly defenders have their CC AND they have DPS. Are they king of the hill for DPS? nop and are templars king of the hill for CC? absolutely not. All classes have unique abilities that are great for pvp and people get so caught up on the DPS factor that they dont wana try it out. You think temp is OP dps? what happens when a warlock comes and takes away 80% of your attack speed, cuts your DMG in HALF, removes 30% HP off the top and goes for the 60% all stat nerf because nobody carries detox anymore? But nobody wana play warlock ****s OP. That priest tanking 1/2 of rohan with her teardrop holywine perfect heal spam? what happens when mike the ranger hits her with the silence shot and the antipot? fking dead is what happens. Every class has a use all the talismans should be is making them better at it. No talisman is going to bring class diversity thats a mentality problem and people need to realize that if they had at least 1 of every class in a pvp at the same time some key targets would get gimped the **** out. I mean you hate templars so much and the 2nd most popular class (priest) counters them, a single warlock can counter them, a single predator can counter them and the more unique disables you have the better.

WTF is self proclaimed best templar in rohan gonna do when you hit him with frozen ice (-60% attack speed), prevent pet (-20%), slow (-60%) AND heavy weapon (-70%) ???? *longest CD=heavy weapon at 120 secs with 70 sec duration*

WTF is self proclaimed best templar in rohan gonna do when you hit him with transformation? (60 sec duration 120s cooldown)

WTF is self proclaimed best templar in rohan gonna do when you hit him with vacuum? (45 sec duration 120s cooldown)

They got 2 options: spend 10 gs to buff ohn's blessing (75 rps per cast) or get a debuff removal totem (but only idiots let a totem stay up).

I know you have not been on ran in a long time but pvp with a templar is a ticking time bomb. You are spaced apart from the enemy guild charging your chrono to max you got 3 reflects (including using it without chrono) to kill 2 sometimes 3 UPG priests (and 1 gets away scott free with shelter lvl 7), and as many people as you can before its doom time and you cant hit ppl or you are getting gimped out the ass with disables or you are focused and killed. If there was more class diversity pvp would be a whole lot easier for everyone but people have the same broken mentality as you which is oh if it doesnt kill like a temp its useless.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 10-06-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    been asking this too. it won't come out cuz it's a dent in templars armor. guaranteed.
    Haven't you quit, Emma from Montréal ?

Seems you're still living in mom's basement, rofl.

Banned
    when have i said i quit you fat smelly piece of fu.cking dog sh.it the only kid living in a basement is you jacking off to the e-life you built online how you play cs professionally 8 hours a day in the mist of being a top ranking french government worker and sipping tea with the french ambassador all while attending top 10 university in the world, ALL while hitting 90k regs in R.O.H.A.N. you've build quite a life for yourself amongst these forums and the online world. yet in reality you're a fat f0kn slob.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    WTF is self proclaimed best templar in rohan gonna do when you hit him with frozen ice (-60% attack speed), prevent pet (-20%), slow (-60%) AND heavy weapon (-70%) ???? *longest CD=heavy weapon at 120 secs with 70 sec duration*

WTF is self proclaimed best templar in rohan gonna do when you hit him with transformation? (60 sec duration 120s cooldown)

WTF is self proclaimed best templar in rohan gonna do when you hit him with vacuum? (45 sec duration 120s cooldown)

They got 2 options: spend 10 gs to buff ohn's blessing (75 rps per cast) or get a debuff removal totem (but only idiots let a totem stay up).
    What's any other dps gonna do when you spam all that crap on them? None of that stuff is a counter to templars any more then it is for other classes, and they are all actually less effective against templars since templars are the only one that can resist them with reflect. Any other stupid questions?

What's any other dps gonna do when you spam all that crap on them? None of that stuff is a counter to templars any more then it is for other classes, and they are all actually less effective against templars since templars are the only one that can resist them with reflect. Any other stupid questions?
    Except other classes have unique abilities that you can use that you know are not resisted 50% of the time by battle 20% of the time from conq lvl and reduced by SD also yeah temps get a 90 second window to take down as many ppl as they can once those 90 seconds are up they are ****ed meanwhile other classes that are not priest/temp take little to no heat in pvp. Like I said in my post its a mentality problem and its not the games fault that you (and ppl who agree with you) are so hell bent on other classes being stronger than templars.

I mean srsly you dont know how fun it is NOT to be targeted. I envy guardians predators rangers etc, they are free to do whatever they want meanwhile I get hit with all the debuffs one can handle 3 angry templars hitting me losing all my tds wines gotta use sprint scroll to run away. Is the price tag of playing a DECENT templar not enough of a disadvantage? It costs me around 5k ecash AND 600m+ crones in CONSUMABLES that dont include 7s costume talisman. Meanwhile my def costs only 30m in consumables per month and does fine in pvp.

But why bother its like talking to a wall fking jin ppl.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Except other classes have unique abilities that you can use that you know are not resisted 50% of the time by battle 20% of the time from conq lvl and reduced by SD also yeah temps get a 90 second window to take down as many ppl as they can once those 90 seconds are up they are ****ed meanwhile other classes that are not priest/temp take little to no heat in pvp. Like I said in my post its a mentality problem and its not the games fault that you (and ppl who agree with you) are so hell bent on other classes being stronger than templars.

I mean srsly you dont know how fun it is NOT to be targeted. I envy guardians predators rangers etc, they are free to do whatever they want meanwhile I get hit with all the debuffs one can handle 3 angry templars hitting me losing all my tds wines gotta use sprint scroll to run away. Is the price tag of playing a DECENT templar not enough of a disadvantage? It costs me around 5k ecash AND 600m+ crones in CONSUMABLES that dont include 7s costume talisman. Meanwhile my def costs only 30m in consumables per month and does fine in pvp.

But why bother its like talking to a wall fking jin ppl.
    Its pretty hilarious when you say how other dps classes are practically ignored in pvp and templars take all the heat...yet your too stupid to see that its because templars are OP. Can you really not see why someone would ignore a guardian who's going to do 2-3k regulars when there is a templar right next to him who is going to do 20-30k regulars?

Yeah...that's a player mentality problem. Either that or its common sense...but considering you bitching about OP class being targeted first often and can't figure out its because temps are OP...I wouldn't really expect you to recognize common sense...so yeah...its a mentality problem lol.

Its pretty hilarious when you say how other dps classes are practically ignored in pvp and templars take all the heat...yet your too stupid to see that its because templars are OP. Can you really not see why someone would ignore a guardian who's going to do 2-3k regulars when there is a templar right next to him who is going to do 20-30k regulars?

Yeah...that's a player mentality problem. Either that or its common sense...but considering you bitching about OP class being targeted first often and can't figure out its because temps are OP...I wouldn't really expect you to recognize common sense...so yeah...its a mentality problem lol.
    The one who is bitching is you. Templars are reliable dps with a hefty price tag whereas all combo classes can do more with less. People are too busy focusing those templars that they dont see the guardian come up from behind and combo out a priest or a ranger hit a key target with antipot or when my defender and shawn team up to take down the 93% dd defender. You play on jin so it dont matter what you say broken server is going to give you broken results.

Its a player mentality problem you want to pin everything on templars like the entire game is royally ****ed because of them and I would much rather accept that templars are OP and work around them. But srsly who gives a **** about your opinion on anything ive been pvping for 6 years never stopped because something was too OP for me to handle because nothing is too OP for me to handle. Overcoming those seemingly impossible situations is what makes the game fun if more people played more classes then they would also have a lot more fun. I mean who srsly values your opinion? just reading your posts tells everybody the story YOU DONT PVP AND PLAY ON JIN.

Its a mentality problem (people need to be brave enough to try other classes) and a jin/isen server problem where we force ppl to pvp with the latest and greatest gear with below average DD 6 years ago. I mean obviously you are royally ****ed when a guy with abs +15 4 rulers +15 opaniel +15 and 50 int 50 vit set verdict etc comes after your 38% dd ass. Ran server is built with balance in mind with DD that fits with the STRONG offensive gear.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    if more people played more classes then they would also have a lot more fun.[/COLOR]
    It doesn't happen often but once in a while you say something I agree with. Follow the logic...fix blunt mastery, templars become balanced instead of OP, people feel less inclined to play the crutch class and will play other things.

It doesn't happen often but once in a while you say something I agree with. Follow the logic...fix blunt mastery, templars become balanced instead of OP, people feel less inclined to play the crutch class and will play other things.
    Kinda have to agree there. Why play other classes that will always be taken out by OP templars? Seems there is very little point in doing so.
    Nobody wants to play a game they can't win at. So they won't play those other classes if there is no real way to win with it. At the end of the day, when you play iRohan you play a Templurer and that is the only real choice there is unless you are building support characters for your templurer or your friend's templurer.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 10-07-2014 at 07:26 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Both of you are getting way way way way way way off topic here this thread is about the talismans made by the US OF A. "Fixing blunt mastery" and any other skill changes come from Korea and the people here are working with the tools that they have (they dont have the right to change skills whereas they can make whatever items they want).

These talismans are just an effort to make other classes stronger so people feel less inclined to play the "crutch class" and will go try other things. Bold statement from old man mark claiming the only way to win is to play a templar obviously he has not seen a pvp in 100 years PRIESTS are the game-winning class you can pvp without temps but you cant pvp without a priest.

Need help? PM me