+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    meh, you go open your own pserver and tell us what its like

im not pissed and i apologize for being as blunt as i was, but im soooooooooooooooooooooo done with this POS game. keep suggesting that i open a pserver! i could care less about doing that and i could care even less about chatting with you or any of the scumbags that inhabit this atrocious community.....if you can call it a community...

shove it up your ass!
    Actually Been There, Done That. And I passed on my experience with it up there ^. You seem to have missed it.

I get it. You are frustrated, you got banned and don't want to pay high prices for IM stuff. Tnhey crossed your line in the sand. Message received. Just don't put yourself forward as having all the answers to keep this place afloat. You don't - not my a large margin. You don't even have the pserver experience to call on.

You aren't the first to get pissed off at the way these guys run this game and ragequit. You aren't even the 100th. You won't be the last either.

Not sure how I can shove an online forum up my ass. Care to demonstrate? Be sure to utube it - I wouldn't want to miss a detail.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Actually Been There, Done That. And I passed on my experience with it up there ^. You seem to have missed it.

I get it. You are frustrated, you got banned and don't want to pay high prices for IM stuff. Tnhey crossed your line in the sand. Message received. Just don't put yourself forward as having all the answers to keep this place afloat. You don't - not my a large margin. You don't even have the pserver experience to call on.

You aren't the first to get pissed off at the way these guys run this game and ragequit. You aren't even the 100th. You won't be the last either.

Not sure how I can shove an online forum up my ass. Care to demonstrate? Be sure to utube it - I wouldn't want to miss a detail.
    "been there, done that"..... so, ummm..... you want to add why it no longer exists? xD

i was banned on the forums btw, not ingame and that really wasnt a big deal imo, but the excuse they used was vague.
    Last edited by littledevall; 10-18-2014 at 06:09 AM.
    Long Live Rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    "been there, done that"..... so, ummm..... you want to add why it no longer exists? xD

i was banned on the forums btw, not ingame and that really wasnt a big deal imo, but the excuse they used was vague.
    Heh heh, what makes you think they no longer exist? I have worked and do currently work on more than one, and not just Rohan servers. While I would be more than happy to discuss it with you, this ain't the place to get into details about running pservers. You want to talk in detail about that, look up my handle on places like epvp or rz and we can chat.

Forum bans are a joke now aren't they
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.